Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 5:33 pm

Dinner at a restaurant is so cliché. Post your creative date ideas here :)

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Sep 2016, 5:54 pm

my no-longer-togethered girlfriend and I made a fort in her living room and watched disney movies. I brought green tea Pockies and Ramune, and her Mom bought pizza.

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 5:55 pm

Killing spree.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 5:56 pm

I've always thought that a museum or art gallery would be a good first date. That way you have a topic of conversation and a shared experience.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 6:14 pm

Yep....I like that. A museum or an art gallery.

I also like the movie LOL....call me boring!

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 8:50 pm

Having your boyfriend/or girlfriend cook your favorite meal, (spaghetti and garlic bread, in my case).

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 12:17 am

I like the museum idea, but I am more of a restaurant person. More casual that way, I feel anything too elaborate on a first date would be rushing things and rather pushy.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 12:59 am

I'd say this works better if you're already in a relationship, or if the other person likes you REALLY much:

Pull a 'Before Sunrise/Sunset' and go for a walk/exploration around the city together, spontaneously doing anything from randomly catching a bus to anywhere you feel like, randomly trying new restaurants/hangout places, dancing/singing in the park and otherwise being spontaneous, silly, and fun.

Stop at a park together and chat or romantically embrace, go to the beach and play-fight as you try and push the other person into the water in their regular clothes! Physically play and mess around on some stairs or something, lie under the stars, walk anywhere you want to, do anything and everything you want to, together.

Ensure lots of conversation, playful banter, and overall that you're both having a good time.

To make it more interesting, try to see what fun you could have with a very low budget.

This isn't necessarily impossible - where I live the local art gallery/nature museum is gold coin entry, and cheap restaurants do exist if you require a bite to eat.

Otherwise, it can be as expensive or cheap as you want it to be.

Your own city will do just fine, but when on vacation at a holiday getaway, it's even better! :D

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 1:31 am

- Mini golfing
- Paddle boating
- Seasonally corn mazes and haunted houses (what I'm doing with my bf in October)
- People watching at the mall
- Go karting
- Going on a short hike somewhere nearby
- water balloon fight

Idk those are all things I would enjoy/do enjoy.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 3:15 am

lidsmichelle wrote:
- Mini golfing
- Paddle boating
- Seasonally corn mazes and haunted houses (what I'm doing with my bf in October)
- People watching at the mall
- Go karting
- Going on a short hike somewhere nearby
- water balloon fight

Idk those are all things I would enjoy/do enjoy.

I love corn mazes (or is that maize mazes?)! I went to one a few years ago, it was great.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 8:02 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I love corn mazes (or is that maize mazes?)! I went to one a few years ago, it was great.

I'd love to visit Conwy Valley Garden Maze (Wales)

Quote:
The Maze is unique in that it contains several themed gardens; Rose Garden, Butterfly garden, Japanese Zen garden, Tropical garden, and an International garden is under way. The rose garden contains two hundred roses and has a bigger archway than the laburnum arch at Bodnant Garden.

A maze of bouquets.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 1:22 pm

Rollerblading (or rollerskating if you're a weenie), I forgot that.

Playing Mario Party, Mario Kart, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.

If it's in season go fruit or veggie picking.

Go to a farmer's market, then make dinner together.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

arthur_arcturus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Sep 2016, 5:39 pm

What most guys do not realize is that if a girl is into you she will not care where you take her. Women generally like to see that you put some thought into planning the activity (not sure if aspies feel the same way). But men normally completely overestimate the importance of the location, and end up choosing restaurants (where she will be separated from you by a table), or movies (where your attention will be on the movie as opposed to each other).

Take a girl somewhere where you can be at the center of her attention and she at yours. Move around, be walking or doing things, makes it a lot more natural. Go somewhere where you don't need to spend money, which removes all the social awkwardness of who's going to pay what and whatever crazy expectations or baggage both people may have in this regard.

And if the girl is not happy with the location, it clearly signals that she didn't come along for you,

(Moderator edited.
AA, please review the Wrong Planet rules urgently before posting further. I know you have only joined today, though the forums make clear that new members must first read the rules and abide by them. Note that sexist posting contravenes the rules, whether made "in jest" or not, and a number of your posts have already offended other members, so look at the other rules carefully too please. Thank you)