Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jun 2005, 7:09 pm

Sometimes we take the shopping carts from the other Giant Eagle in the town over up the parking lot and there is a long bridge with a pretty decent downward grade on it. I rode the shoping cart down the side walk that has high concrete barriors runnning down both sides and it ricoches off the sides as it picks up speed. When you get to the bottom you cross a street and wreck into a bunch of stacked tires at the Exon station. If you do it in the dead of night and wear a helmet it's safe, and we do return the shopping carts.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

muddlinthrough
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2006, 4:05 pm

Rakkety_Tamm wrote:
its fun, but painful. I broke some ribs, dislocated my left wrist, and broke my nose and I was the winner

So what was left of the loser? 8O

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 6:45 am

I Shopping Trolley Jousted in my younger and more vulnerable days. I heard once that bike jousting here is pretty popular down in Melbourne and there's even professional competitions.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 7:42 pm

Are guys sane or what in the end.

Though it does not surprise Me to much, Humans do crazy things for sure in the end.

Rakkety_Tamm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 8:11 pm

espeicly if we're bored.