Rigging the Election|DNC incited violence at Trump rallies

Page 11 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2016, 8:49 pm

For the record, I made no claims about whistleblowers or any such thing, it's actually a very firmly established credibility argument in philosophy: if you're willing to cheat, why should someone believe your honesty?

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2016, 8:54 pm

Stupid laws

You've spent how many pages attacking the source? We get it; move on, please.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2016, 9:00 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Stupid laws

You've spent how many pages attacking the source? We get it; move on, please.

When you gain moderator authority then you can force me, until then I'll continue the argument how I see fit, seeing as how it pertains to the topic and all. You're welcome to ignore as well.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2016, 9:13 pm

Obviously, but that doesn't make it bad advice.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2016, 9:36 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Obviously, but that doesn't make it bad advice.

Never said it was, merely that I would exercise my own judgement.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2016, 9:58 pm

More than anything, I feel lonely because no one replied to my posts for several pages

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2016, 10:00 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
More than anything, I feel lonely because no one replied to my posts for several pages

I did-- and that type of tone and condescension is hard to muster up...that's how you know I care. :wink:

edit: with who I am (aspie) and where I live (hickville), I'm so used to having to fight for everything that it can easily bleed into my posts.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2016, 11:10 am

Mark Cuban has a plausible explanation for T's recent remarks, here

Basically, Steve Bannon has decided T will lose, and is goading him to say things that no sane person would believe will help him win the election. T has been shooting wild, and hitting himself in the foot as often as not. His rants don't benefit him, but they definitely lead to more traffic at Breitbart. Steve's playing T like a trombone.

Here's an interesting graphic.

How do 14 percent of undecideds say that they will definitely refuse to accept the results if their candidate loses? Let's make that the standard for irrationality. Compare it to Dems at 7% and Repubs at 18%. Proof.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2016, 4:36 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:

Basically, Steve Bannon has decided T will lose, and is goading him to say things that no sane person would believe will help him win the election. T has been shooting wild, and hitting himself in the foot as often as not. His rants don't benefit him, but they definitely lead to more traffic at Breitbart. Steve's playing T like a trombone.

How do 14 percent of undecideds say that they will definitely refuse to accept the results if their candidate loses? Let's make that the standard for irrationality. Compare it to Dems at 7% and Repubs at 18%. Proof.

If Cuban is right, and it seems at least plausible, that's amazingly cynical. Almost nihilistic.

And I don't know if I can get that trombone image out of my head. Ughh.

I think you are conflating undecideds with independents. Not the same category.

I am really surprised that the "Unlikely" and "Definitely not" categories are so much higher for republicans. It appears that Democrats are more supportive of the principles of Democracy.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2016, 2:15 am

Adamantium wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

If Cuban is right, and it seems at least plausible, that's amazingly cynical. Almost nihilistic.

And I don't know if I can get that trombone image out of my head. Ughh.

I think you are conflating undecideds with independents. Not the same category.

I am really surprised that the "Unlikely" and "Definitely not" categories are so much higher for republicans. It appears that Democrats are more supportive of the principles of Democracy.

I do not find this surprising at all. For the last 8 years many Republicans have talked about Oboma not bieng American, Obama instituting a secret agenda to impose Sharia law, Communism etc.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

24 Oct 2016, 12:03 pm

illegal coordination between the the Hillary campaign and SuperPACs, dirty tricks

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 1:41 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:

Simple. Hillary supporters don't think she'll lose so have no reason to worry about that.
Like asking a billionaire if they'd upset if they ended up poor.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2016, 9:16 pm

Jacoby wrote:

yes really, if you want me to give more thought to your post then maybe watch the video for which this thread was made about

The video is rigged. It's a complete fraud and a lie. We never groped those Trump supporters. And believe me, they wouldn't be our first choice to incite a riot with (not enough camouflage in the world to hide that much ugly).