Which Countries Support Trump - Gallup Poll Results

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

B19
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 3:00 pm

The Independent published the results of worldwide polling re the American candidates to see which one other countries preferred.

Only 2 showed some preference for Trump over Clinton - Russia would elect him and China showed some support that exceeded predictions:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 67591.html

Pravda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Oct 2016, 3:06 pm

Netanyahu in Israel and Modi in India have said positive things about him as well, because he offered to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital in the former case and for his anti-Muslim statements in the latter. But, their populations are pretty vehemently against him.

Don't believe the gender tag. I was born intersex and identify as queer, girl-leaning. So while I can sometimes present as an effeminate guy, that's less than half the time and if anything I'd prefer it say "female" of the two choices offered. I can't change it though, it's bugged.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 3:54 pm

Looks like Trump needs to go off-planet to get a break in almost any nation...

How about polling:

- The First Galactic Empire - Trump will Make the Republic Great Again - For a Safe and Secure Society
- The Borg - Law and Order Must Be Restored... and Resistance is Futile

... or even better... the facehuggers from the Alien movies (Grab Them By The... face)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2016, 9:22 pm

I can see Trump watching a basketball game with Rodman and Kim Jon Un

All equally crazy

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2016, 11:59 pm

I wonder what game the Chinese are playing, as Trump has accused China of wrecking our economy, and spreading global warming "myths."