Trump Supporters promising violence if he loses!

Page 7 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 3:27 am

life for average folk is gonna get markedly harder starting next year. this will include the people who voted for that man.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 3:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
I predicted significant rioting if Trump won. Despite sensationlist headlines and wishful thinking that ain't what's happening so far. There are protests in a numbers of cities involving maybe a few thousand people or so. People are cursing, there is a ruckus here or there, a few arrests here or there, that is it so far.

I grew up in the 60's, no comparison

Of course, the right are portraying the Anti-Trump protesters as violent law breakers, which as you've already pointed out, hardly compares to past genuine riots.
Just the same, I really wish our side wouldn't be protesting at all, as it was Trump and his supporters who said they'd never accept the election results if they lost. We need to show that we're better than that. Trust me, there will be plenty of time and plenty of reason to protest against Trump and his deplorables.

The "deplorable" word again, huh? That's what I think about the ones protesting now. Looks like the tables have turned.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 3:35 am

auntblabby wrote:
life for average folk is gonna get markedly harder starting next year. this will include the people who voted for that man.

Maybe people who had voted for Trump will then realize voting out of anger hardly ever turns out well, and will finally separate themselves from Trump and his deplorables.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 3:38 am

I was just wondering, was there any protesting when Obama won the presidency?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 3:45 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Maybe people who had voted for Trump will then realize voting out of anger hardly ever turns out well, and will finally separate themselves from Trump and his deplorables.

I didn't vote out of anger - I want to get rid of Obamacare and illegal immigration. No anger in it at all. And I wanted a president who wasn't a politician. You're making up stuff again about why Trump was voted in. First it was if a person didn't vote for Obama then they were racist. Can't use that one with Trump because there's no white racism, right? So now people who didn't vote for your Clinton are angry.

Tell me who are the real angry people - the protesters, that's who are the angry ones.

Darn, I flunked.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 4:02 am

nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I didn't vote out of anger - I want to get rid of Obamacare and illegal immigration. No anger in it at all. And I wanted a president who wasn't a politician. You're making up stuff again about why Trump was voted in. First it was if a person didn't vote for Obama then they were racist. Can't use that one with Trump because there's no white racism, right? So now people who didn't vote for your Clinton are angry.

Tell me who are the real angry people - the protesters, that's who are the angry ones.

Well, you certainly come across as angry in your posts, and that isn't a put down.
Yes, the protesters are angry, there's no denying that. But they're angry at his courting of true deplorables in the white power/pride movement, and his demonization of Latinos and Muslims, and his justifying of voter intimidation and disenfranchisement.
And in answer to your earlier question: yes, tea baggers had protested Obama's election soon after his swearing in.

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 4:20 am

Turns out they didn't need him to lose in order to be violent. We can expect a lot more from these savages.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 4:29 am

AJisHere wrote:
Turns out they didn't need him to lose in order to be violent. We can expect a lot more from these savages.

My God. I don't know if Trump understands the plague of deplorables he's released on America.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 4:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
AJisHere wrote:

My God. I don't know if Trump understands the plague of deplorables he's released on America.

they are going to be insufferably revengeful even before inauguration day.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 4:38 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AJisHere wrote:

And in doing so, they'll be proving we've been right about them after all.

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 4:41 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

He clearly does. He just does not care.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 4:48 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AJisHere wrote:

With the way you guys have been acting, I hope Trump pushes a bunch of stuff through just for payback because of Obama's 8 years of hell.

Darn, I flunked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 4:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AJisHere wrote:

they are incapable of comprehending the evil that they do. they just don't see it. not in this lifetime, in any case. they are in heaven when they inflict hell on the rest of us.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 5:06 am

Hell was the reign of Obama. That's where all this brainwashing about racism started. I feel sorry for all of you because you really are just like sheep. The protesters right now are just like a bunch of sheep, brainwashed by the ELITES - that's how the "deplorable" word got started - right from Clinton's mouth. You only think about yourself, not what's good for the country. It's just give me, give me, give me. Well, the people are tired of giving. Nothing comes for free. Do yourselves a favor and start thinking for yourself instead of being like sheep - just followers. Protesting will get nothing - nothing has even happened yet which is what's laughable.

As far as Obamacare, I see patients all the time and it isn't working. I couldn't even afford it when I was looking for insurance. The only people benefiting now are Medicaid recipients. I wasn't even able to get an important asthma medication because my insurance refused to pay it, but do you know who got it? One of my patients on Medicaid. So you're damn right - Obamacare needs to go.

Darn, I flunked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 5:08 am

it's plain that you heap pofolk into your own basket of deplorables, your contempt for them drips off of you. did you ever think that they hate you back just as much if not more? I know I do.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 5:11 am

auntblabby wrote:
it's plain that you heap pofolk into your own basket of deplorables, your contempt for them drips off of you. did you ever think that they hate you back just as much if not more? I know I do.

You're sad, dude. I don't hate anyone. You really should take a look at how you're acting. I'd be ashamed.

Darn, I flunked.