Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 8:01 am

It's pleasing to see signs that Trump is going to win. I thought I'd share this short speech from Michael Moore, the Ayatollah of the Left who finally understands what Trump is to most voters. Previously he said the Trump phenomena was the last dying gasp of "angry sexist white guys", 21st century fascism etc. etc.

Warning for strong language.

A human Molotov cocktail. The enemy of my enemy... For once, Mr Moore hits the nail on the head. This is why it doesn't matter what Trump says or does, why his every gaffe has no effect, because the election is much bigger than one man. The parallels with Brexit might be starting to make sense to those who didn't see it before.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 8:57 am

heavenlyabyss wrote:
Video's lagging for me but I read this article.

It's much simpler.

Moore is saying people -- who make not even like Trump -- will vote for Trump just to send a big F-YOU to the system that F****D them.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Nov 2016, 9:38 am

:lol:

it's a good video, Michael Moore captures just for a second

pretty hilarious that 4 minute clip from his Trumpland movie will end up actually helping Trump rather than hurt him like the movie surely entails, talk about backfiring!