Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2007, 8:44 am

Kosmonaut wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
Kosmonaut wrote:
Well you know i dont like being compared to disabled people (physically or mentally).
But when it comes to getting sex, they probably do better than most aspies. The physically disabled have their own groups and social clubs where they can meet up with each other. And the mentally handicaped do too; what they get up to in the bedroom i dont know, but they are certainly more social than me.
-snip-
I may have another look in the link, see if i can find a local prostitute; there are a lot of smackhead pros around and you don't know what you may be getting into. So it's good to have such an organisation to recommend respectable ones.

why not just become a 'respectable' whore your self, Kosmo? Have you ever thought of becoming a gigalo? You could even be one for disabled people, think how your not being disabled would be a big turn on for the ladies. (or what ever, I don't dare to presume I know your sexual preferences.)
sign yourself up with t he organisation. . it couldn't hurt. . .

a modest proposal,

Merle

well it's something for me to think about.
problem is i am very picky, and anyone wishing to pay me for sex.. well they are probably not my type.
Like Woody said, i would not wish to join a group that would have me as a member. Or was it Groucho Marx?

It was Groucho. And if you were 'pleasure prostituting' you could be as picky as you cared to be, right? Anyway, you could get away from the computer and just thinking about sex. Actually DOING sex takes a lot of time and effort, even if the act its self can be breif. . for a guy.

Merle

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2007, 8:45 am

I think it would be unfair on the customers to pick and choose.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2007, 12:16 pm

Sopho wrote:
kt-64 wrote:
Legal prositution? The catholics are going to be pissed. I'm in for that. I also support peoples right to stick and get sticked. Dont we all have the right to procreate to continue the march of (wo)man. To increase our genetic variance?

No one has the right to procreate with me. :D
But you're right, anything that pissed off the Catholics is fine with me.

I believe it stated somewhere, that all citizens should have a right to procreate if they so chose to, but I do not know how this would work because finding a willing sex partner is one thing, finding someone to father/mother your children is an entirely different ball of wax.
But the UN has set up an organization called the World Sex Health Organization to deal with international sexual rights. Sexual rights are reguarded as international rights. But the research has been kept out of the US by Christian extremists.