:-) Don't mind me :D (you knew this was coming)

Page 5 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 5:20 pm

Jacoby wrote:
:?:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
I think Jacoby needs to gloat some more, I haven't seen about five or six of the smuggest, "Nate Silver called it so you guys are doomed" posters since the election.

Jacoby believes insane conspiracy theories that the Clintons and Podesta worship the Canaanite god Moloch with pedophilia and child sacrifice, as if Bill Clinton was the Yellow King (if you don't get that reference, watch the first season of True Detective).

That stuff isn't pull from thin air, neither was Eyes Wide Shut. The global elite definitely seem to have an obsession with the occult and perhaps that is just for aesthetic and 'artistic' reasons or maybe it's something more. It's circumstantial and it most definitely is a conspiracy but it is 100% true that the Clinton's are into some really spooky weird stuff. Go look at the 'spirit cooking' videos and tell me that isn't the occult, that Marina Abramovic tries to play it off as art but she lets it slip that its only an occult ritual when it is done privately as opposed to an art demonstration and the Wikileaks one is to a private dinner... It is funny when you look up her twitter handle it has 666 in it, everyone I've talked that knows a little about the occult were spooked by what they saw on that video.

What's really creepy is when you dig into Clinton's associates, there are people that are like heads missing children organizations and child refugees and things like that. Stuff that would give them a lot of access to children, look at the art that Podesta likes and look up this cheese pizza and handkerchief code connections, people have done a lot of digging and there's a lot of weird weird people and stuff they've found all around this.

If there is anything to all that, it should be remembered that most of the people who belong to Bohemian Grove are of a conservative political and social bent. Not that many are liberals.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 8:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^they can be off their rockers all they want except when it screws me and mine over in the process.

Yes, and it's when being crazy goes from a private matter to a public one that the rest of us have the right and obligation to b*tch.

Keep it up, both of you bitching indicates that all is well in the world.

You can think the world is right, until you find yourself destitute while the rich get richer at your expense.

Always the doom and gloom from your type here.
Talk about toxic...
:roll:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 8:47 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
You can think the world is right, until you find yourself destitute while the rich get richer at your expense.

Always the doom and gloom from your type here.
Talk about toxic...
:roll:

And while the Left is always tearing things and people down, some other folks are working to build people up:

Ben Carson: Donald Trump’s New Deal for Black America Begins With a Good Education

In this op-ed for The Root, Carson outlines how African Americans need a new deal with clear policies for creating jobs, protecting our communities, making health care more affordable and renewing our urban areas.

Donald Trump often says things that many people believe to be true but dare not say.

He did it again recently by saying that nobody needs to tell African Americans in this country that the old New Deal from the Democratic Party isn’t working for them. Trump made the simple but accurate observation that in election after election, Democratic Party leaders take African-American voters for granted, and year after year, the condition of black America gets worse.

Trump is right: African Americans need a new deal from the next president. In a speech last month in Charlotte, N.C., Trump proposed just that, with clear policies for creating jobs, protecting our communities, making health care more affordable and renewing our urban areas.

The foundation of Trump’s new deal for black America is education.

Without a good education, it is very difficult to get a good job, support a family and have the sense of dignity that every American deserves.

All Americans know how important this is. That’s why whenever a family is considering moving into a neighborhood, the first thing they ask the real estate agent is, “How are the schools?” When Americans can, they pick where they live based on the local school. And if they don’t like the local school, they move.

The only Americans who don’t have this choice are the ones who need it most—the poor—whether they’re black, white or Hispanic. As a result of this lack of school choice, poor Americans are stuck in the worst schools.

Most of the very worst schools in America are in cities run by Democrats, and it is Democrats who oppose every effort to reform them or let the students trapped in them choose a better school.

The system is rigged. And the victims are largely African American.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/politic ... education/

There Are Four Lights!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 9:33 pm

we can't all get college degrees. enough with the Pollyanna. show workers some respect by offering them something instead of just the high-IQ types.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Nov 2016, 9:41 pm

Quote:
If there is anything to all that, it should be remembered that most of the people who belong to Bohemian Grove are of a conservative political and social bent. Not that many are liberals.

I don't want any occultists in charge of anything fwiw, Republican or Democrat

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 9:50 pm

Darmok wrote:
Most of the very worst schools in America are in cities run by Democrats, and it is Democrats who oppose every effort to reform them or let the students trapped in them choose a better school.

Democrats and thier pet unions that protect loafers, thieves, bullies, and sundry other ne'er-do-wellers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 9:53 pm

OHwhat's wrong with dabbling in the occult,it was good enough for the Nazis and Nancy Reagan.You all should embrace it.
Me,I love the conspiracy theories.According to them I'm one of your Reptillian overlords.lol

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 9:56 pm

Raptor wrote:
Darmok wrote:

Democrats and thier pet unions that protect loafers, thieves, bullies, and sundry other ne'er-do-wellers.

Really?Everyone I know that worked a Union job WORKED,and they got a decent wage.My eighty year old friend that recently died worked as produce manager,years ago of course.He made a decent living and could afford a good home,see if that happens now with a produce manager.Union job.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 12:52 am

Raptor wrote:
Darmok wrote:

Because of organized labor, my dad was able to provide a middle class lifestyle for us, in which my mom didn't have to work outside the home. He was a union grievance man (shop steward), and he was never, ever a loafer, a thief, or a bully. But thanks to attitudes of yours like that, the American working class has lost footing since the advent of Ronny Raygun. I don't tear down your old man, so don't tear down mine.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 1:12 am

Jacoby wrote:
Quote:

I don't want any occultists in charge of anything fwiw, Republican or Democrat

Even if that was somehow true, the fact remains, this country has a long tradition of freedom of religion. Occultism is covered under that, like it or not.
And what about the sinister evangelical cabal known as the Family? They are a group of Washington politicians who are mostly of a political and theological far right bent, such as that governor who"hiked the Appalachian trail" to cheat on his wife back back when he was still in congress, though there have been conservative Democrats who have belonged to them. This group teaches a theology, largely beyond prying eyes, in which the founder claims he had been visited by Christ back in the 1940's, who told him how everyone had gotten the message wrong. Rather than helping the weak, the poor, the downtrodden, Christ allegedly told him how they were supposed to court the powerful with a Nietzschean ideology in which the powerful are to be left unconstrained by morality to reach for even more wealth and power. The Family has denied the research presented in book form and magazine articles by a brave journalist who had infiltrated them, though surprise, surprise; the rest of the fundie establishment backed away from the Family's rather unorthodox theology.
If you want to look for occultists with powerful political connections, the Family would be it. Moloch by another name is still Moloch.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 1:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Because of organized labor, my dad was able to provide a middle class lifestyle for us, in which my mom didn't have to work outside the home. He was a union grievance man (shop steward), and he was never, ever a loafer, a thief, or a bully. But thanks to attitudes of yours like that, the American working class has lost footing since the advent of Ronny Raygun. I don't tear down your old man, so don't tear down mine.

I think he's talking about public sector unions, like the police and teachers, who no less of a Labor man than FDR called an abomination. You going to argue that the police unions don't protect thieves and bullies and worse?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 1:54 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I think he's talking about public sector unions, like the police and teachers, who no less of a Labor man than FDR called an abomination. You going to argue that the police unions don't protect thieves and bullies and worse?

Yes, police unions should be dissolved, then rebuilt and reinvented from the bottom up, completely devoid of the corrupt thugs who have always been present in police departments.
If that was what the Zodiac was meaning, I wish he would have taken pains to make that clear. Incidentally, I was hardly the only poster on this thread who took his comment as an attack on all unions.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 4:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Yes, police unions should be dissolved, then rebuilt and reinvented from the bottom up, completely devoid of the corrupt thugs who have always been present in police departments.

Why do the police need unions at all? The whole idea of unions was to give workers leverage to receive a greater portion of the profits of their labors, while cops are servants of the state who produce no product. More problematically, they negotiate with politicians, whom they also help to elect or defeat, injecting an unnecessary element of corruption into the system. I know you have a problem with corporations supporting politicians who then give them sweetheart deals, why do you think it's okay when the unions do it?

Kraichgauer wrote:
If that was what the Zodiac was meaning, I wish he would have taken pains to make that clear.

What is it with you and the name calling lately? I know Blabby is congenitally incapable of referring to any Republican by their given name, but even he doesn't seem to have a problem referring to other posters by their chosen names.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 4:41 am

will somebody please tell me who is "the zodiac"? :scratch:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 5:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
will somebody please tell me who is "the zodiac"? :scratch:

He was a notorious serial killer of the sixties and seventies who hid his identity by wearing a hood-like mask, looking a bit like Raptor's new image. He would send letters to the police with a coded message that people outside the police department finally solved, taunting them, and signing himself the Zodiac. Sometimes he called the police directly, letting them know he was responsible for this or that murder. He usually killed with a gun, but once he knifed a couple, killing the young lady, while the man barely survived. He was never caught. Or if he was imprisoned, it had been for something else, and the law never knew who they really had. Possibly he was committed to a mental hospital without anyone ever knowing who he was. Maybe he just died, or was killed (a very real possibility, as serial killers and mass murderers live close to violence). As the police began ignoring his letters, despite his threats to murder a whole bus load of school children, his letters eventually just petered out, and he was never heard from again. Much later, there was a forgettable serial killer in New York who had killed homeless people, and had claimed to be the original Zodiac, but when caught it was found he was nothing of the sort (for one thing, he was much too young, and hunted the wrong kind of victims). There have been a plethora of suspects and theories, but none of them ever led to an arrest. Maybe that hood is hanging in someone's closet to this day.
A very good movie about him came out a few years ago, called Zodiac.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 5:13 am

thank you Bill :)