President Obama: "Donald Trump Will Be Driven By Pragmatism"

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 6:20 pm

http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-ready-to-accelerate-work-with-donald-trumps-team-for-smooth-transition-1479157170

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 8:17 pm

Sounds like a plan.
:thumright:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Nov 2016, 8:26 pm

I've been telling you folks that Trump is pragmatist and deal maker the whole election

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 8:33 pm

I think it'll be a breath of fresh air----compared to the sensationalism of the media.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 8:58 pm

Trump will be driven to make more money at the expense of anyone that he can. A smart businessman doesn't bankrupt many businesses like him. A smart businessman doesn't have to resort to namecalling and lying on a regular basis. There is speculation he doesn't even want to stay at the White House the whole time! He's literally treating the job of president as partime- very very disrespectful. Sorry Mr Trump- your businesses can't be run by you when you are trying to HELP AMERICA like you promised.

Trump's a conman, crook, racist, sexual predator and much more. He will be lucky if he lasts a few months. Trump supporters can believe any Clinton theory they read on the internet (most of the time with NO real evidence), but they still ignore anything Trump has done or said. That's pretty ignorant. :roll:

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm

"Driven by pragmatism" tells us nothing.