Now Donald Trump Announces No Plan For HRC leaked emails.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 9:13 am

Before the election he used the existence of these emails to mercilessly beat the public over the head. He threatened to put HRC in jail over these emails, if he were president.
Now that he has been elected, and I use that term loosely here, suddenly he lets her off the hook. Just a few weeks ago it was like she committed the crime of the century now it's just a shrug and, so what. Well I'll tell you what, this election looks more and more like a sham everyday. It was nothing but a front for even more corruption and unconstitutional abuses of power.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 9:21 am

I used to chuckle over stuff like Bildeburg, now I am beginning to believe those conspiracies!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Nov 2016, 9:39 am

Its much too early to talk about this, Trump is in the transition period and there are bigger priorities at the moment. I am sure we haven't heard the last about these crimes, right now Obama could simply pardon Hillary if he wanted so it is best to keep it on the back burner until February or so.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 10:56 am

Jacoby wrote:
Its much too early to talk about this, Trump is in the transition period and there are bigger priorities at the moment. I am sure we haven't heard the last about these crimes, right now Obama could simply pardon Hillary if he wanted so it is best to keep it on the back burner until February or so.

I chuckled a little at this because it's a non sequitur since Trump has been talking about the emails ever since their existence was discovered so apparently it's never been too early to discuss them continuously, droning on and on like with PC when Republicans feel and dislike the sting of free speech as much as anyone. Point being, he doesn't really care about the emails. It was only a means to an end. It was a way to manipulate the public.

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 10:57 am

While it's true that he probably wouldn't want to tip anyone off to plans of "going after Hillary", I think at some point one has to come back down from the clouds and realize that Trump is probably not going to deliver on most of his promises including this one. It's very sad because it's more than just Hillary who needs to be investigated, and Trump probably will not do it.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Nov 2016, 11:11 am

If the FBI recommends a grand jury then I don't think Trump's DOJ will deny them like the Obama administration did nor do I think they will shut down the investigations into the Clinton Foundation, I don't think Jeff Sessions will be as open to meeting Bill on the tarmac as Loretta Lynch was. Nothing can be done until Trump is in office, making a stink about it now would just increase the likelihood of a pardon which I think could be one of the final things Obama does in office.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 12:04 pm

(You've probably watched the Noah's ark movies, before, just as a matter of pop culture, or, at least vaguely, heard-of the story. As those doors finally close, there is oftentimes a terrible mob portrayed, outside, breaking all the Noahide laws --

Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat from a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to the law.)

Which, reminds me of that Pizza-gate 'art.'

I have also discussed the saying about that hand, writing on the wall. After the temple's chalice is desecrated, by the debauchery, the encoded message said, "You have been measured and found wanting." A foreign enemy entered-in, through that plumbing, and sieged the city, by night.

Some will call me superstitious, but I personally believe that these revelations stand on their own, with or without Trump.