I Lost Interest In The Idea Of Friendship and Relationship

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

AnodyneInsect
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Nov 2016, 11:08 pm

I think I am done. I do not like to think like this. I want to go somewhere with my life but there are way too many disappointments. My boyfriend is jealous of my interest in finishing my education. Excuse me for being bitter, I am old and this has been going on for all my life.People always telling me I cannot have what I really want. People either wanted me for sex or money. It was always about them. I don't want to give up. I am really really close to telling him to get out of my way. I love him but I am beginning to think he is too controlling.

questor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 2:38 am

Stick with the education. Point out to your boyfriend that you will eventually finish the education, and may be able to get a better job with a degree.

Does your boyfriend have a job? If not, dump him, as he is probably a loser. If he does, is it a good one or not. If not, then he may feel uneasy at the thought that you might end up with a better job than his, and won't be so dependent on him.

Let him know that if he can't handle your becoming more financially independent, then he needs to find someone he can boss around and control.

Good luck with your education. :D

AnodyneInsect

18 Jan 2017, 9:21 am

Thank you for your support. Some days I do not feel like I belong in classes or even here but seeing your reply is calming and reminds me I can do it. I have been doing well in class. Thank you :)

alltheabove
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Feb 2017, 8:40 am

Wow!! !! ! I'm sorry he's not supportive