Page 7 of 7 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 5:59 pm

I hate a lot of them, because they behave invasively. They make me feel so violated. Not all, though.

I remember being 13, walking into a charity shop to see if they had any cool clothes in there....and the old women started up about how I looked. One said 'Oooooo she's so thin! Look at the size of her little tummy!' (I'm very wiry, and I was wearing a short top that showed the long muscles in my belly.) I thought this was utterly inappropriate seeing as I didn't know her, threw her an angry look and turned in the opposite direction, she would not stop the behaviour. She started asking me loads of questions about what I ate, whether I had a large appetite, high metabolic rate, etc. I reacted by going silent and looking angry, to which my mother told me 'She asked if you eat a lot, answer her.'

Then there are those ones who feel free to give me lectures on how I must have psychological problems because of my facial piercings....ngh...

I hate how old people can act how they like, but if you stand up to them, apparently, that's called 'being rude'.

sbcmetroguy
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 6:32 pm

This thread is two years old. Perhaps the OP eventually killed himself or was run over by an old person. Talk about poetic justice, that would be hilarious. What a fricking little twit.

kaitlyn_loves_music
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 May 2009, 7:14 pm

aww thats harsh they cant help it :(

TheDoctor82
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 9:09 pm

Ramsus wrote:
Does anyone else utterly despise old people..? Y'know, the wrinkly, dependant, almost parasite-like wastes of life? They smell bad, make noises, posess the intelligence of a rock, and are ugly as all hell. Sorry, but I judge on outward appearances. It's the first thing you see. If someone's ugly, I don't like them as a person. OH YES! They can't hear at all.. and it pisses me off. The manner with which they eat TRULY sets me off. And even worse, we even try to keep these parasitic beings alive. It's sickening! Let them go! Anyone else feel this way?

How is that any different really from the majority of people, period, that I've met thus far?

Abaddon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Feb 2016, 10:31 am

sbcmetroguy wrote:
This thread is two years old. Perhaps the OP eventually killed himself or was run over by an old person. Talk about poetic justice, that would be hilarious. What a fricking little twit.

Oh, but I am alive and well. :twisted: Can't speak for all the old people, however.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2016, 1:18 pm

Abaddon wrote:
sbcmetroguy wrote:

Oh, but I am alive and well. :twisted: Can't speak for all the old people, however.

You are the same person as Ramsus, the OP?