Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 6:01 pm

I just wear sports bras now...its like a half shirt for my boobs and I like just slipping it on without having to screw around with straps and the little connecter part.

Cheeks
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Oct 2019, 2:37 pm

I have about a 32B chest and even I can't go out without a bra. The nipples are the issue, if I had no nipples i'd never wear a bra. I only *ever* wear a bra if I have to leave the house. My boyfriend asked me to go to the shop with him the other day and it was dark out, I thought I could get away with going without a bra on but I caved just as I was about to get out the door and ran back to put a bra on. It's not that I care for social norms, it's purely that I don't want the attention that having nipples on show under a top would bring, especially in the area that I live. The people aren't known for their first-world etiquette.

languagehopper
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Oct 2019, 3:47 pm

I suffered for years with uncomfortable bras. They never fitted well and I would either fall out of them or get jabbed under the arm with a wire, and they had to have wires or they would touch my chest underneath which felt really nasty. I really really hated my breasts.

A couple of years ago I lost lots of weight, over a 100lbs and the very best thing is that my boobs shrank enormously. I now only wear a shelf bra built into a tight yoga top. Bliss! I still wouldn't go braless because I still hate them to touch my chest and given the excess skin still present they certainly would.

My half sister had a full mastectomy because of cancer risk but inexplicably had them rebuilt. I would have loved the opportunity to have a flat chest! But nor I wouldn't have been willing to let a doctor chop me about. Losing weight is a much better way to reduce them. I highly recommend every other day fasting along with cutting out processed carbs to stop the cravings.

Dog1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2019, 12:56 am

kaspertie wrote:
i am in the process of getting a breast reduction. my breasts are size 36L+ in UK sizing. or about 36P+ in USA sizing. and having aspergers makes this doubly difficult of course! i want to get rid of them completely. i cannot stand the skin from my breasts touching my chest/stomach area. it tugs on it all day every day unless i wear a bra. which is so unbearable ugh! and due to wearing bras (which i cannot even fit into cup-size anymore) i have carpal tunnel issues out the wazooooooo.

anyways. now that i finally have health insurance for the first time in my life since being under my mother's, i went to my first dr. preliminary appt. and the first thing she asked me was if i wanted a breast reduction. and i'm nervous as hell. but i'm going through with it.

my mammogram is next tuesday and then it goes from there... but yes. i want these thigns gone. but from as much as i've read you don't get a full mastectomy ever unless you have cancer. i believe the surgeon will also only go so low in size. i'm not entirely sure what they base it on though. but i think some of it is due to your own body fat percentage. i'd like to be a B or C cup though. *crosses fingers*

Fitness routines are a good alternative to breast surgery.

You could get similar results without surgery.