Republican celebrates not being PC with sexual assault

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 2:34 am

In an incident that echoes Donald Trump's "pussy-grabbing" controversy, a Republican politician has been arrested and charged with sexual assault after an altercation with a woman ended with him grabbing her crotch.
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/news-an ... ts8ok.html
According to local media, the arrest warrant alleged Christopher von Keyserling responded to the woman's comment that it's "a new world politically" by telling her "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct."

The conversation descended into name-calling, and von Keyserling followed the woman into her office where he allegedly reached between her legs and "pinched her groin area"

Looks like the scum is rising in the new American political environment

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 4:54 pm

It's sad (and scary) to hear, but honestly not too surprising. This is pretty much what everyone knew would happen if Scumbag Trump won the election.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 10:47 pm

Much of what was predicting is now coming to pass. When you have the president of the US and members of his own party behaving in this manner it's sending a message (particularly to younger people) that you no longer have to be "PC" which we know is code for old fashioned racism, misogyny, elitism, classism and homophobia that many in the right wing yearn to return to.

Normalising anti-social behavior which is ironic given the republicans espouse christian values, law and order etc...

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 3:44 pm

Please note, not all Republicans are like this. I am no way trying to defend this man's actions either, what he did was a shame to mankind. I do know many respectful Republicans though. I think it's true that politics can corrupt most people, only the purest of hearts survive.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 5:27 pm

The Unleasher wrote:
Please note, not all Republicans are like this. I am no way trying to defend this man's actions either, what he did was a shame to mankind. I do know many respectful Republicans though. I think it's true that politics can corrupt most people, only the purest of hearts survive.

To be sure, that's true, not all Republicans are going to grab a woman's crotch, and think he'll face no consequences. But what this is really is about is how Trump has unleashed something ugly in our country.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 6:06 pm

...What American news source did that Aussie paperr derive it from ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 6:27 pm

ASS-P wrote:

Time

http://time.com/4635835/christopher-von-keyserling-sexual-assault/

Apparently the whole incident was caught on video surveillance as well, seems a pretty open and closed case to me.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 6:40 pm

...Thank you .

yokien"]

ASS-P wrote:

Time

http://time.com/4635835/christopher-von-keyserling-sexual-assault/

Apparently the whole incident was caught on video surveillance as well, seems a pretty open and closed case to me.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 6:41 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:

To be sure, that's true, not all Republicans are going to grab a woman's crotch, and think he'll face no consequences. But what this is really is about is how Trump has unleashed something ugly in our country.

Thank you for understanding.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 7:15 pm

The Unleasher wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Unleasher wrote:

Thank you for understanding.

Anytime. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2017, 12:00 am

The Unleasher wrote:

My point was that the president of the US (as of tomorrow) made these comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U

As the father of a young girl I find it disturbing we live in world where inappropriate sexual behavior is condoned and encouraged by people holding the highest office in the most powerful country in the world....yes I understand that not all republicans support this behavior but already you have an (ostensibly) intelligent elderly elected republican politician acting out on Trump's words. It's not a long stretch to think this attitude has become normalised in many who supported the current president