Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Sethno
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 12:41 am

There's some crazy woman who's been posting on YouTube videos about autism.

She says she's the mother of an autistic son, and is saying that autistics are brain damaged and that when an autistic child is having a meltdown, they're actually having a seizure.

From what's been dragged out of her, her child (a boy, I think) has other problems in addition to autism.

It's been explained to her repeatedly that autistics are NOT brain damaged, and that just because her son has seizures, that doesn't mean all autistics have them, and that meltdowns are NOT seizures.

It's like talking to a brick wall.

This woman is spreading false information, and as the mother of an autistic child, naturally people are going to assume she knows what she's talking about. I've found her GARBAGE in the comment sections of three or four videos already. WHAT in the world can you do with a crazy person like this? She won't listen to reason, and just keeps repeating herself, no matter what she's told the facts are.

What would these results mean? Been told here I must be a "half pint".

Sethno
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 2:18 am

I just saw something really weird, and she was called out on it...

She says she's thinking of going to "vaccine court" to deal with the harm done to her son, the harm she says caused his autism.

"Vaccine court"? If this wasn't so sad I'd be laughing. I actually started to. As far as any of you know, is there anything, in ANY country, called "vaccine court"?!?

What would these results mean? Been told here I must be a "half pint".

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 9:09 am

I don't know of a vaccine court. I'm not even sure if vaccines can cause autism, last I learned, mercury (which was taken out of vaccines for young children in 2001) had a connection to autism. Is there another ingredient in them that can cause autism? Either way, she is crazy. I hope her false information doesn't get too far.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 9:16 am

Vaccine Court as such, is a legal mechanism that makes it possible to have vaccines. The profit margins are low, and the social need is great, so the government covers liability claims to some extent. Autism claims are, I believe, summarily denied.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 7:32 pm

Vaccines don't cause autism.

Fraser_1990
Toucan
Toucan

06 Feb 2017, 7:34 pm

"Vaccines cause Autism"
"Vaccines don't cause Autism"

Admit it.... none of you really know what you're talking about!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2017, 7:37 pm

But they don't....the issue is pretty much settled.

If vaccines caused autism, we would have had the perception of an autism epidemic in the late 50's/early 60's--when the injected and oral polio vaccines came out.