Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

TRUE
Toucan
Toucan

20 May 2007, 9:03 pm

I was having toilet dreams for awhile, but I believe it was due to the constant advertising of the Envirolet toilet on another site. Which showed a flamingo pink toilet in the middle of lush green foliage. Of course, I didn't get the flamingo pink version or the lush foliage in my dream, it was a white one on a hillside that was bare. Well, at least finding a toilet wasn't a problem in that dream.

I dream about cats a lot. I have indoor cats and outdoor cats that I tend. They are very important to me. And I have lots of books on cats.

I dream about cars, especially a car I used to have. It broke down a lot in real life and breaks down a lot in my dream. Great.

I dream about whatever site I am spending the most time on. I don't think I've dreamt about WP yet, but did have dreams about the other site and some of the members. What is really weird is that I don't know what some of the people look like, but they were in my dream, they just kind of changed appearance.

And the worst part of dreaming about the site and the people on it, was that when the experiences there became excessively negative, I began having nightmares about the place and people and they turned into monsters. That scared me off from the site for awhile. It was just so intense.

I dream of magical things. And flying. Battling evil. Trying to escape bad people. I'm hunted a lot.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2007, 11:36 pm

I have dreams about the Internet, a lot. O've been obsessed with the Internet for ten years.

skahthic
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 1:43 am

I've had a few dreams about Oldsmobiles ( not simply with them, but about them). Other than those, most of my dreams mirror real life but with a few twists (like being able to glide to work instead of using my car).

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 3:39 am

Star wrote:

Tell me, are you also obsessed with having a very clean toilket at your house or where you live? I mean even if you don't care to clean the rest of the house, do you clean the toilet the most?

Star

Actually no! :oops: I'm quite rubbish at getting round to it, even though it bothers me when it's not clean. The seat has to be clean though!

nb411
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 6:03 am

poopylungstuffing wrote:
I have regular thrift store, sock monkey and ukuklele dreams....yes

I wonder if you realise how funny that sounds. :lol: You win the prize for originality :)

My dreams are usually very abstract and difficult to put into words. Depends what I have been doing in the days prior, but what I have been thinking about always has a greater bearing. I see patterns in words, three dimensional forms intertwining with them in dull purple and green colours and my own voice saying them to me. I am not restricted to one type of dreams either. Some are very ordinary like most people describe.

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2007, 7:05 am

I keep dreaming I'm Ugly Betty, although I'm not obsessed with her. :?