Page 206 of 282 [ 4512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 282  Next

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 6:22 am

Achieved to make my potential employer already mad at me.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 10:38 am

Woke up today ..even got a bite to eat...but feel like have a cold..Am very tired of not feeling well when i wake up. maybe had too much coffee yesterday..

where ever you go ,there you are

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 6:36 pm

Groceries this morning, which isn't all that easy for me during the best of times. People, after all. Yeah, people are still apparently obsessed with buying meat. :? Had to play tunnel rat under the house to check on something, which is always fun.

No idea what I'll do this afternoon, as there's always something that needs doing, so I just choose there after thinking about it throughout midday.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 7:09 pm

Got dinner made and devoured am hoping for a quiet evening ...still sad about my brand new jackets zipper failed and jambed today .

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 7:58 pm

Not much. I kept getting interrupted at work. Busy, but accomplishing little.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 8:19 pm

I set my Fitbit to 24-hour format, and it only took 30 minutes . . . :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 8:48 pm

I think I can safely say my illness (probable Omicron) which started on 31 December is likely gone for good. It's been about four or five days since I felt sick, although I'm still isolating because of my daughter being ill.

I didn't achieve anything significant. I'm in a huge ADHD rut lately. All thought, no action. Executive shutdown. I can't even relax because my mind is too busy thinking random, unrelated gibberish. Maybe it's a continuation of autism burnout but I'm achieving a lot less than I did a few months ago. Maybe I'm tired from illness or the holidays. Maybe my meds need adjusted. Maybe I miss my guy. Maybe I'm a cumquat.

I've given up trying to figure it out or get anything done.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 11:08 pm

Have formulated a plan to free up main gatevalve into water system underneath little back house.
But its going to require me doing the work . this will prevent flooding in the crawl space , when busted frozen pipes thaw. Am not prepared to physically handle this but do not see any hope of help coming in time to avoid flooding . Have pain meds to use. And old pair of long johns , its gonna be cold under there .. And after this can call heater guy to fix centtral air . And thaw house pipes , Stupid house heater was suppose to be automatic. But i have a plan !

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 11:33 pm

^^^wow :o you are more physically tough than i am, i could not hope to every do any under-house crawlin' :o

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 1:02 am

am hoping to avoid doing this but the alternatives are much worse . And literally have no support.
i literally have the rest of my life to do any job. i attempt to do . And can take as many breaks as i need. And there are other potentially critical circumstances that may force me into living in that structure . It is almost 4 ft tall crawl space. And add strategic use of modern medicine . Lol . just went outside and had to use a long piece of channel metal and got a 5 gallon frozen to the ground
propane bottle freed up and brought it inside. Am getting prepared for worse case situation. Long johns and surplus military winter suite, thermal socks. trauma creme for back and knee.
have been historically known for more determination then common sense. Have just had it with everything going wrong . Wish i could get a plummer by tomarrow, but i seriously doubt it is possible. No way , hard to just find a plummer here in this area to answer their phone or return phone calls in the past and the one i did get wants at least several days advance notice . And i do not think plummers think to have heaters for pipes or frozen valves . But am praying i am wrong.
Am not recovering well from this crud. Need it to stop . And this may help my frustration level..?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 1:43 am

^^^you sound well prepared in any case :wtg:

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 2:10 am

Took out garbage
Did some laundry
Cleaned Malo's enclosure
Managed to infodump about rabbit GI systems to my mom :oops:
Kept Phoenix from eating Malo + Malo's cousin (a wild rabbit that chills in our yard)

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 2:34 am

Blessed are the independent, self-sufficient and self-reliant no matter the difficulty.

Barely anything today. Washing, vacuumed a room and the other basic things. Weeding the gardens is something I need to do, which I suppose I'll do tomorrow. Then mow, because rain does rain things.

Got the deck ready to be rebuilt several days ago. Rebuilding is the easy bit. Kinda funny how that one goes. Much harder to break things down as they're already secure, and a lot more energy is needed because of that. It'll be 1/4th the cost with me doing it. Forgive me for using an electric drill, grandpa.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 11:43 am

Slept 5-6 hours straight, which is the first time that I've been able to do that in awhile.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 9:28 pm

got groceries and got zapped in dan dial's tesla lab :bounce: :colors:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 9:31 pm

- 16 hour ice-pick headache
- sore throat
- read about 100 pages and took notes