Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2005, 6:42 am

To all moderators,
I understand that Dunc is going to have his decisions regarding my warnings reviewed by the whole WP staff. Please take into consideration my PM as well as this thread. Also, I request to be included in this process. If unsure about any comment I had made that got me the warning or to appeal it, please PM me about it rather than making an educated guess. To ensure that all staff members receive this message, I am also going to PM it

Sincerely,
Sean

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2005, 7:18 am

Hey, just a question. What did you say that this is all about? I haven't seen you say anything that might be construed as anything bad.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2005, 7:21 am

Furthermore, I request that all threads in the Moderators Discussion relating to disciplinary action against me be moved to the Member's Only Discussion and be locked. Most Importantly, in addition to my request to be involved in the review of the decision, I request that it be conducted in the Member's Only Discussion forum as well, in plain view of the members.

Civet
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2005, 7:31 am

Hi Sean,

I believe Duncvis told you in your previous topic that it would be best not to continue this on the forums. You've sent all the moderators PMs, and we all discuss these issues, anyway, so it was really not necessary and somewhat over the top to create another topic about this issue. I'm going to lock this thread, and we will continue our discussion in private, as Duncvis has already requested.

There is no need to disrupt the forum with private squabbles. Duncvis has already told you that if you have issue with the way things have been conducted, you can contact Alex, and he will review the problem.