Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

skahthic
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2007, 1:26 am

I have a couple of hats, but I only use them when I know I'll be in the sun for extended periods. I don't like to get sunburned on my face or ears. Other than that I don't wear them often--- only for practical purposes like sun protection.
I do have a vast collection of wigs. I don't get to wear them often at all, but I like putting them on and I have worn them out in the past. I suppose that's a bit like hats.

ASPERGERSJOHN
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2007, 9:36 am

I used to wear hats but not anymore.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2007, 9:54 am

I would be self conscious wearing a hat now. But when I was around 15 I wore two hats to school every day for a year. I don't know what it was about them but it made me feel comfortable. One was a Che Guevara beret and the other was a hat similar o the one Castro wears. No I'm not a communist.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2007, 12:38 pm

I used to obsessively collect vintage hats. I had dozens till my mom put them in a plastic bag in the garage and the cats peed on the bag :cry:
I used to always wear an antique mens bowler..then it was berets...these days I still like hats but most of the time I just wear a bandanna.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 May 2007, 4:35 pm

In the winter I always wear a wool watch cap.
In the summer I wear bandannas, head-bands or a "du-rag".

TheResistance
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2007, 6:23 pm

No I don’t like to wear hats it makes me feel strange; I especially don’t like those giant sunflower hats that old ladies wear, for some reason they have a fixation on wearing them it makes them look insane.

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 4:15 am

Hats are cool, but I don't wear them. I have a lot of hair, though. :lol: Now, sunglasses on the other hand... A pity I haven't found any decent ones to wear since the pair I got from my uncle broke.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

Smelena
Cure Neurotypicals Now!
Cure Neurotypicals Now!

26 May 2007, 4:42 am

I wear hats a lot because I'm in Australia. Kids at school have to wear hats or they're not allowed to play outside.

Xenon
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 3:20 pm

werbert wrote:
I can honestly say I have never heard of Frank Thring. Actually, I think Xenon looks like Alfred Hitchcock with a goatee. Or maybe Dom DeLuise.

Actually, my build is closer to John Goodman than Dom DeLuise. (Stockier frame, broader across the shoulders.)

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

26 May 2007, 7:18 pm

hats are very cool!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 May 2007, 7:41 pm

I never cared for hats too much, and then I moved to Florida, and realized that I can't go out without at least a 3 inch brimmed hat. The sun is brutal. I always get compliments on my hats, no matter which one I wear.