Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

KiannaKitter
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jun 2017, 10:30 am

Hello everyone. I am just popping my head in to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Kia and I have AS. *waves*
Glad to be here. Well...I guess I am just gonna check out this site and see what cool things are going down :D

Cheerios! 8)

Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. It's a waste of time.
Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks - love them.
Without those things you wouldn't be you and why would you want to be someone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile.
And if anyone hates on you because you're happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say "Screw it."

My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am.
I love my flaws, I love my imperfections, they make me ME - and me is pretty amazing.

shadowtag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jun 2017, 11:49 am

Welcome to you!

KiannaKitter

19 Jun 2017, 11:50 am

shadowtag wrote:
Welcome to you!

Thank you so much :heart:

Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. It's a waste of time.
Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks - love them.
Without those things you wouldn't be you and why would you want to be someone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile.
And if anyone hates on you because you're happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say "Screw it."

My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am.
I love my flaws, I love my imperfections, they make me ME - and me is pretty amazing.

SameStars
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 3:20 pm

Welcome to WP :)

KiannaKitter

19 Jun 2017, 3:31 pm

SameStars wrote:
Welcome to WP :)

Thankers :heart:

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 3:58 pm

Welcome to Wrongplanet.

KiannaKitter

19 Jun 2017, 4:18 pm

ZachGoodwin wrote:
Welcome to Wrongplanet.

Thankies :heart:

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Jun 2017, 10:23 am

I saw your lovely painting on the other thread, so we have met... A warm welcome to our planet. The atmosphere is breathable and the climate is usually very good here - not too hot or cold and we hope your stay will be long and happy.

Would you say Danish is an easy language for English speakers to learn? (certainly seems a good deal simpler than Finnish...)

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

KiannaKitter

21 Jun 2017, 10:31 am

envirozentinel wrote:
I saw your lovely painting on the other thread, so we have met... A warm welcome to our planet. The atmosphere is breathable and the climate is usually very good here - not too hot or cold and we hope your stay will be long and happy.

Would you say Danish is an easy language for English speakers to learn? (certainly seems a good deal simpler than Finnish...)

Haha, hey! Thank you :D

No, every foreigner I have known says Danish is a b***h to learn. But I guess in comparison to Finnish it would be on the easier side. It probably depends on how good you are at languages in general. ;)

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 12:32 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

KiannaKitter

21 Jun 2017, 12:33 pm

AspergersActor8693 wrote:
Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Thank you :heart:

alex
Developer
Developer

22 Jun 2017, 10:03 am

Welcome!

KiannaKitter

22 Jun 2017, 1:00 pm

alex wrote:
Welcome!