Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2017, 10:08 pm

i have trouble getting imagination i think i don't understand anything its not clear but i do think about it i dont do it all the time but this morning ive been thinking about global warming ice caps melting and ice fell off ices caps towards cold water i suck at everything but im been trying think in numbers how people think normally?

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 10:24 pm

I'm not sure what to offer, I've never been normal NT and therefore have not thought the same as an NT would.
What I can do is make a comment so you will know that someone has seen your question.

LupaLuna
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 11:34 pm

I think you forgot to get a license from Disney to use your imagination. The Walt Disney company hates it when you use your imagination without a license.

johntober
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2017, 1:14 pm

I'm a Maladaptive Daydreamer as much as anything. The reason I like quality fiction and movies is because I am usually surprised at the ending. Go with what you are!