Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 4:10 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-41217576

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 4:32 pm

*gasp* He just broke rules 1#, 3#, 5# and 7# of the Bruces club!

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 7:10 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

What's that?

So he now "expresses support" for this daft idea. So what? He's a nobody who only does what he thinks will increase his chances at the next election, which is what all politicians have as their first and only priority - clinging on to power.

I can't wait to cast my NO vote! :D

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 11:49 pm

Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

What's that?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Sep 2017, 8:22 am

Thanks for posting the relevant link DarthMK. Now it's in context!

Sounds like a roundabout way of doing things. NZ, Ireland etc seem to have had an easier path, and all done without fuss.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Last edited by envirozentinel on 12 Sep 2017, 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.: the missing link was added by the OP

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 7:16 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
You didn't answer his question above...

Sounds like a roundabout way of doing things. NZ, Ireland etc seem to have had an easier path, and all done without fuss.

they probably didn't have the loony lefties who are bullying people to vote yes, they are only damaging their own cause as it will only make people put no just to show they won't be pushed around, there have even been gay people who are being called Homophobic if they are against it, just shows how stupid the left are, personally I don't know what to vote I'll probably put undecided if that is an option.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 7:24 pm

[quote="Aprilviolets]...they are only damaging their own cause as it will only make people put no just to show they won't be pushed around, there have even been gay people who are being called Homophobic if they are against it, just shows how stupid the left are, personally I don't know what to vote I'll probably put undecided if that is an option.[/quote]

Exactly! Don't these people understand basic psychology. If you act like a bully and tell others they can't do X, they will do it just to show that they aren't going to take orders from you. It isn't "homophobic" to oppose something that goes against what one believes to be right, or what one believes to be silly and misguided. I predict the result will be around 60% for the "no" vote, approx. 20% "yes", and the rest thrown out because they either were not filled in or not filled in properly.