Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 7:32 pm

I really don't do clinches. To me its just a bunch of people who want to appear better than everyone else so sort them into groups with bad names whilst giving themselves the 'leader's seat'

Besides, everywhere I've seen it the 'populars' are generally hated by everyone else. I prove this by hitting a popular and then having people congratulate me for it.

dbzgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2008, 3:08 pm

Cliques are annoying to me; I don't try to fit in with the people in them.

eman_ekaf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Oct 2008, 3:33 pm

I can dress, act, and listen to what I want because I'm a loner. I don't have but about 3 friends, and we share no classes. I spend my freetime (lunch, etc) sitting in the hallway alone. Today my counselor (who knows me well already) walked by, and I felt a bit embarrasssed that I was sitting alone. I'm not diagnosed, but I highly suspect Asperger's, and I think some of the teachers at my school are starting to notice my "odd" behavior and lack of friends.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Basically, I see the groups, and it's disgusting. Why should people have to dress, act, and be the same? Whatever happened to individuality?

Mosse
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2008, 7:53 pm

eman_ekaf wrote:
I can dress, act, and listen to what I want because I'm a loner. I don't have but about 3 friends, and we share no classes. I spend my freetime (lunch, etc) sitting in the hallway alone. Today my counselor (who knows me well already) walked by, and I felt a bit embarrasssed that I was sitting alone. I'm not diagnosed, but I highly suspect Asperger's, and I think some of the teachers at my school are starting to notice my "odd" behavior and lack of friends.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Basically, I see the groups, and it's disgusting. Why should people have to dress, act, and be the same? Whatever happened to individuality?

:O Because fashion happened!

Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2008, 8:48 pm

You can do what you want.

I didn't follow any of that social jargon in high school and I did fine. I just wore cheap hoodies and jeans, and minded my own business.

-gemma-1990-
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Oct 2008, 9:17 am

i was myself all the way through until year 10, i then started scrubbing up to meet the standards of the chavs - straightenin my hair, wearing makeup, dressing in skimpy skirts etc.
but thats died off alot now, i be who i want to be, but i still stick with the hair straightening just because i like it.
if i were to put myself into a clique id say im in the geeky clique/vintage clique

aidan5151
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2008, 11:49 pm

definite SKATER here. not a poser though.

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2008, 5:58 am

Im in some thing between a punker and a skater