Is Captain America 2 the best live action G.I. Joe movie?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 11:05 am

You know how people say The Incredibles is the "Best Fantastic Four Movie" because there have been four film adaptations and all of them suck. Well I think Winter Soldier is the "Best G.I. Joe Movie". Live action at least. I mean I know there was an animated movie from the 80's and I guess that's technically the best G.I. Joe movie but still. I say this because well G.I. Joe has had two live action film adaptations and neither of them were good. As the 80's movie said "G.I. Joe is the codename for America's daring, highly trained, special mission force! It's purpose, to defend human freedom against COBRA, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world!" Captain America: The Winter Soldier has a similar premise. He's an American soldier with a codename and looks like a human flag. He works for an organization that's purpose is to defend the world from the evil threats. He's also part of a team of a group of individuals with different skills and abilities who also have nicknames, one of them being Black Widow who dresses in black and has amazing fighting skills no other person could really do. She's kinda looks like the Baroness despite the fact that Baroness is bad though Widow did get on Shield's radar in a bad way. Heck she's played by an actress who's first name is Scarlett which is the same name as one of the Joes who also has red hair. There's even a guy named Falcon. G.I. Joe also had a guy named Falcon. Also Captain America goes up against a terrorist organization named Hydra named after some mythical snake like creature and G.I. Joe fights Cobra and a Cobra is a snake. Heck in this movie Hydra has been revealed to be secretly inside of Shield for decades and the former leader of Hydra Red Skull is a guy with a disfigured face and Cobra Commander has a disfigured face under that mask and Destro has sort of a silver skull face. The second G.I. Joe Movie had a similar thing with Cobra disguising one of their own as the President of the United States.