Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 5:57 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I think it’d be super adorable to date a short petite woman though. I’m 6’3” and the height difference is so cute with other tall guys and tiny women couples. I wonder though if for sexual stuff I’d be turned off by such a woman?
Must be tough for tiny women, either guys turn off cause they resemble teen girl or some guys have a unhealthy fetish for them looking like a teen girl. Meaning 15ish.
This lady at work is super tiny. I could totally pick her up and I’m weak, she’s super adorable. She’s in college. But looks much younger cause she’s tiny.

You'll get such a crick in your neck after you try to kiss her. You should date a 6'3" girl. It's really cute when both members of a couple are the same height.

Kneeling or she could stand on her toes, or a chair. It’s so adorable. Google tell guy short girl.
Such girls are way out of my league though. They tend to be thin and most other guys find them cute too.

I don’t think so. Same height couples are not very cute. They don’t have to do cute things to kiss etc.

Not all short girls are thin. There is no correlation between height and BMI.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 6:10 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I think it’d be super adorable to date a short petite woman though. I’m 6’3” and the height difference is so cute with other tall guys and tiny women couples. I wonder though if for sexual stuff I’d be turned off by such a woman?
Must be tough for tiny women, either guys turn off cause they resemble teen girl or some guys have a unhealthy fetish for them looking like a teen girl. Meaning 15ish.
This lady at work is super tiny. I could totally pick her up and I’m weak, she’s super adorable. She’s in college. But looks much younger cause she’s tiny.

You'll get such a crick in your neck after you try to kiss her. You should date a 6'3" girl. It's really cute when both members of a couple are the same height.

Do you know of any girls that are 6'3? Because I sure as hell don't.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 6:15 am

modernmax wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Do you know of any girls that are 6'3? Because I sure as hell don't.

No but this cutie is 6'8

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 7:32 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I knew some bitchy teenagers when I was in high school but they've been more easy going lately. So does this mean that teenaged girls are only bitchy to other teenagers? Not to thirtyagers?

Perhaps they see people in their own age group as rivals so they b***h at them but they don't see people twice their age as rivals so they see no need to be mean to them.

I'm starting to wonder that as well. I also would add I had one such late teen girl do a 180 on me and I assumed I offended her accidently somehow. It never occurred to me until years later she might have actually been interested in me and the "180" was a way to save face after being rejected (since I was completely oblivious).

All my interactions with teenage girls as a married adult have been nothing short of exceptionally polite.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 8:11 am

I did find the lads I worked with in my late twenties, they were 18,19, easier to get on with than those my own age. I felt less judged for working part-time and for still living at home. I didn't try dating them though, people change a lot around that age, particularly girls.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 3:31 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Kneeling or she could stand on her toes, or a chair. It’s so adorable. Google tell guy short girl.
Such girls are way out of my league though. They tend to be thin and most other guys find them cute too.

I don’t think so. Same height couples are not very cute. They don’t have to do cute things to kiss etc.

Never seen a tiny fat woman. What are you considering short?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 4:48 pm

GiantHockeyFan wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
I knew some bitchy teenagers when I was in high school but they've been more easy going lately. So does this mean that teenaged girls are only bitchy to other teenagers? Not to thirtyagers?

Perhaps they see people in their own age group as rivals so they b***h at them but they don't see people twice their age as rivals so they see no need to be mean to them.

I'm starting to wonder that as well. I also would add I had one such late teen girl do a 180 on me and I assumed I offended her accidently somehow. It never occurred to me until years later she might have actually been interested in me and the "180" was a way to save face after being rejected (since I was completely oblivious).

All my interactions with teenage girls as a married adult have been nothing short of exceptionally polite.

Yeah, I think there was at least one "bitchy" girl who actually liked me. At first I was too dense to see it. After a while, even I became aware that she liked me but I didn't know how to act on it. I thought since she liked me she'd ask me out. Much later it occurred to me that maybe I should have asked her out.

I think the other bitchy girls I knew in high school genuinely hated me. One got her boyfriend to attack me.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 5:04 pm

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

5'6"?

Just want kind of short women are you interested in? Women who are just kind of short or women who have actual dwarfism?

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 5:12 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
5'6"?

Just want kind of short women are you interested in? Women who are just kind of short or women who have actual dwarfism?

5'6'' is average height. I'm 5'7'' and at least half of the women I see are shorter than me, maybe slightly more than half.
How tall are people in Australia?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 5:13 pm

I don't think he means a 5 foot 6 woman LOL.....I believe he means someone, say, about 4 foot 11 to 5 foot 2.

Women who are 5 foot 6 can never be called "tiny." Not even a man of that height would fit that description. I'm 5 foot 5, and I'm not "tiny."

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 5:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't think he means a 5 foot 6 woman LOL.....I believe he means someone, say, about 4 foot 11 to 5 foot 2.

Women who are 5 foot 6 can never be called "tiny." Not even a man of that height would fit that description. I'm 5 foot 5, and I'm not "tiny."

Then I'm probably misreading something. I thought the 5'6'' was in response to 'what do you consider short?'

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 5:26 pm

The average height for a woman in the US is about 5 foot 4. I believe it's the same in the UK and in Australia.

I've never heard a 5 foot 6 women referred to as being "short" or "tiny." When I was a kid, a woman of that height was considered "tall." Now, they're probably considered "average."

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 5:29 pm

NorthWind wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Then I'm probably misreading something. I thought the 5'6'' was in response to 'what do you consider short?'

It was. True that 5'6 is about average but it's short enough that there would be an obvious height difference with me.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 7:37 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

5'6"?

5’6” is average for women not short
The lady at work must be 5’ or less she’s not a dwarf are people who are under 4’10”

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 7:59 pm

...This isn't Ray Moore under a pseudonym, is it? Or Woody Allen :P .

mesy"]Does anyone else agree that teenaģe girls are a lot nicer and easy going compared compared too adult women?[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 8:02 pm

Yes. I am Woody Allen.