Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SOK
Raven
Raven

27 Jun 2005, 2:27 pm

blackliger said

Quote:
I ORDER YOU ALL TO SEE THIS FILM. IT MAKES UP FOR ALL THE PREVIOUS FILMS. AND THE CAR.... I WANT THAT CAR!! !

I agree! that film was so cool, it changed my view on batman, I used to think of batman as a cheasy old superhero but now I think he's really cool.

SOK
Raven
Raven

02 Jul 2005, 4:12 am

sorry, I wrote that post before I knew how to quote things.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2005, 5:00 am

I dont think anyone notist till you apologised for it :P

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2005, 3:51 am

I loved the movie, it reminded me of my mis-spent youth reading Batman comics! The eighties were the days, when the Frank Miller classics came out...

Renagade
Toucan
Toucan

25 Oct 2005, 12:55 pm

Hmm the movie was ok I suppose though no film can truely convey the life of me and my kind to the mere civillian.

Grievous
Toucan
Toucan

26 Oct 2005, 11:48 pm

Excellent movie!

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2005, 5:09 am

Renagade wrote:
Hmm the movie was ok I suppose though no film can truely convey the life of me and my kind to the mere civillian.

lol so ur a vigilante with a black sute who jumps across bildings? ^^

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Renagade
Toucan
Toucan

01 Nov 2005, 5:10 am

Assassin wrote:
Renagade wrote:

lol so ur a vigilante with a black sute who jumps across bildings? ^^

where have you been lately?! !!

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2005, 11:43 pm

I liked the movie, and understand why there wasn't really much of a main villian. There were the introduction of masterminds, and Scarecrow was simply a little pawn in someone's big game. To call him the villina of the movie seems unfitting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the guy who trained Bruce the guy who is immortal? That guy who controls the League of Shadow? I remeber when I watched the old cartoon, there was a character that was immortal (etc.), and he had a similar name. Just a thought, I saw the movie Sunday night.

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 10:14 pm

I walked out on this movie. I just found it disturbing and unnerving. I don't like the way Batman was portrayed at all - he almost seemed like more of a villain than a hero. Not someone to root for at all, and certainly not someone I could relate to. I especially cringed at the way he GROWLED at people.

I understand that this may be how he was portrayed in the comic books, and I know that some people probably loved the movie for the same reasons that I hated it, but I'm sorry, this movie (well, the part of it I saw) just irritated me to no end.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2005, 5:54 am

mikibacsi1124 wrote:
I walked out on this movie. I just found it disturbing and unnerving. I don't like the way Batman was portrayed at all - he almost seemed like more of a villain than a hero. Not someone to root for at all, and certainly not someone I could relate to. I especially cringed at the way he GROWLED at people.

I understand that this may be how he was portrayed in the comic books, and I know that some people probably loved the movie for the same reasons that I hated it, but I'm sorry, this movie (well, the part of it I saw) just irritated me to no end.

The film was ment to be dark...

and, I thort he was portrayed and acted very well. the only thing i found hard to relate to was what he said - "its not who you are, but what you do that defines you" thats basicly saying that if you try to feed all the starving of the world, but poison them by accident, your a bad person becos you killed them by accident, not a good person cos u tried to save them. on the same coin, it also meens that if you try to install a fascist goverment, and accidentally prevent a huge attack (an example more relevant to the current situation...) your a good person becos u accidentally prevented the attack, rather than a bad person becos u tried to put a fascist goverment in place