3.} Thou shalt act like yourself
4.} Thou shalt ignore hostile looks & hostile words from NTs
5.} Thou shalt seek assistance if needed
6.} Thou shalt love your fellow Aspie
7.} Thou shalt give back to the community through non-profits or jobs
8.} Thou shalt not drink or smoke to excess
9.} Thou shalt learn a new skill of choice
10.} Thou shalt not seek revenge without cause

Sorry I couldn't think of any better ones but these were the ones I could come up with.
Post your own.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2007, 10:05 pm

nope...you're not a messiah, either.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2007, 10:33 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
1.} Thou shalt love everyone, regardless
2.} Thou shalt not kill, even in self-defense
3.} Thou shalt act like yourself
4.} Thou shalt ignore hostile looks & hostile words from NTs
5.} Thou shalt seek assistance if needed
6.} Thou shalt love your fellow Aspie
7.} Thou shalt give back to the community through non-profits or jobs
8.} Thou shalt not drink or smoke to excess
9.} Thou shalt learn a new skill of choice
10.} Thou shalt not seek revenge without cause

Sorry I couldn't think of any better ones but these were the ones I could come up with.
Post your own.

2) I am not sure I would avoid killing if it were to defend myself.
3) I am not sure that acting like I normally act is always wise. Normal me would say some nasty things at bad times.
5) I hate seeking assistance. I will not seek it.
7) I give where I see it useful.

dktekno
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jun 2007, 3:15 pm

These are the 10 commandments I think everyone should follow, be they aspie or not:

1. Thou shalt not judge upon race, ethnicity or national origin.

2. Thou shalt forgive the criminal if he or she committed the crime because of illness, desperation or in any condition that made him or her unable to know that his or her behavior or criminal act was morally wrong.

3. Thou shalt hate the criminal who committed the crime becase of greed. Thou shall support harsh punishment for the greedy criminals.

4. Thou must never support slavery or any other kind of forced labor such as conscription or anything of the like.

5. Thou shalt hate and pray for eternal damnation for those who believe in the wrong ideologies:
Nazism or ideologies that teaches forced euthanasia, labor camps for people who critisized the government or the head of state. Thou shalt hate and pray for damnation for those who support Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, who are the sons of Lucifer, the monsters disguised as humans.

6. Thou shalt be nice to people who are not greedy criminals or monsters disguised as humans.

7. Thou shalt support any actions that aims to eliminate or torture the sons of Lucifer and their followers, regardless of their cruelty or inhumanity. Humanity only applies for humans, and the sons of Lucifer and their followers are not humans but monsters disguised as humans.

8. Thou shalt only obey the law in your country as long as the law is not teaching things against these commandments.

9. Thou shalt never deny the holocaust.

10. Thou shalt force people to obey these 10 commandments!

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2007, 4:59 pm

dktekno wrote:
Well, obviously the latter one must be used by nations in terms of tax collection and legal issues.
Quote:
2. Thou shalt forgive the criminal if he or she committed the crime because of illness, desperation or in any condition that made him or her unable to know that his or her behavior or criminal act was morally wrong.

3. Thou shalt hate the criminal who committed the crime becase of greed. Thou shall support harsh punishment for the greedy criminals.
I don't think that we should avoid hating one or the other, in fact, I would rather ignore both and to be honest I don't believe that the purpose of law IS punishment in most cases, but rather to deal with violators of law efficiently. Rehabilitation through some means or removal is my position.
Quote:
4. Thou must never support slavery or any other kind of forced labor such as conscription or anything of the like.
All is fair in love and war.
Quote:
5. Thou shalt hate and pray for eternal damnation for those who believe in the wrong ideologies:
Nazism or ideologies that teaches forced euthanasia, labor camps for people who critisized the government or the head of state. Thou shalt hate and pray for damnation for those who support Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, who are the sons of Lucifer, the monsters disguised as humans.
I really don't care about hating people, only if they personally tick me off. I think the ideology is bad.
Quote:
7. Thou shalt support any actions that aims to eliminate or torture the sons of Lucifer and their followers, regardless of their cruelty or inhumanity. Humanity only applies for humans, and the sons of Lucifer and their followers are not humans but monsters disguised as humans.
No, the people you mentioned are not not humans. I might vote to eliminate them but really, a lot of the people who supported those mad dictators were in depraved situations.

Quote:

I am blasting a hole in the face of anyone who shoves their creed down my throat through force. There is a right to speak, but there is similarly a right to one's own thoughts in a free society. Unfree societies tend to suck so we should pick free ones.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2007, 5:16 pm

skafather84 wrote:
nope...you're not a messiah, either.

If someone could come up with "The 10 Hillbilly Commandments" then this was just for kicks.

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2007, 8:06 pm

Slavery isnt so bad, think bigger. it is an important part of many cultures and it is by far racist to try and force our beliefs on them. As long as slavery isnt racially motivated, I believe they should be allowed to have it. If public opinion permits.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2007, 8:32 pm

1.} Thou shalt love everyone, regardless Nope
2.} Thou shalt not kill, even in self-defense Nope again
3.} Thou shalt act like yourself Sure do
4.} Thou shalt ignore hostile looks & hostile words from NTs I try to
5.} Thou shalt seek assistance if needed I do if I think it has a good chance of working
6.} Thou shalt love your fellow Aspie Aspies are diverse, why should I love people just because they are Aspies as well?
7.} Thou shalt give back to the community through non-profits or jobs When I can actually get a job
8.} Thou shalt not drink or smoke to excess Gotcha on that one
9.} Thou shalt learn a new skill of choice Perhaps I should
10.} Thou shalt not seek revenge without cause Duh, revenge is caused by an action in the first place
Post your own.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2007, 8:46 pm

Anubis wrote:
1.} Thou shalt love everyone, regardless Nope
2.} Thou shalt not kill, even in self-defense Nope again
3.} Thou shalt act like yourself Sure do
4.} Thou shalt ignore hostile looks & hostile words from NTs I try to
5.} Thou shalt seek assistance if needed I do if I think it has a good chance of working
6.} Thou shalt love your fellow Aspie Aspies are diverse, why should I love people just because they are Aspies as well?
7.} Thou shalt give back to the community through non-profits or jobs When I can actually get a job no one is obligated to do such a thing if they dont want to
8.} Thou shalt not drink or smoke to excess Gotcha on that one
9.} Thou shalt learn a new skill of choice Perhaps I should
10.} Thou shalt not seek revenge without cause Duh, revenge is caused by an action in the first place
Post your own.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2007, 9:21 pm

dktekno wrote:
These are the 10 commandments I think everyone should follow, be they aspie or not:

1. Thou shalt not judge upon race, ethnicity or national origin. Agreed. However national origin and cultural/ethnic background may be factors to be considered. For instance, if someone is a muslim extremist who was brought up in a segregated community, they may be alienated towards American culture and pose a threat. No-one should discriminate based on race and moderate culture, however. Racists should be shot.... people don't choose their race and no race is better than the other.

2. Thou shalt forgive the criminal if he or she committed the crime because of illness, desperation or in any condition that made him or her unable to know that his or her behavior or criminal act was morally wrong. Who knows if they won't do it again?

3. Thou shalt hate the criminal who committed the crime because of greed. Thou shall support harsh punishment for the greedy criminals. Fully agree with you there, so long as they are given a fair trial.

4. Thou must never support slavery or any other kind of forced labor such as conscription or anything of the like. Forced Labour and Conscription may be neccessary at times. Plus putting criminals into a period of forced labour has its benefits.

Nazism or ideologies that teaches forced euthanasia, labor camps for people who criticized the government or the head of state. Thou shalt hate and pray for damnation for those who support Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, who are the sons of Lucifer, the monsters disguised as humans. Dictators, but not servants of a fictional entity. "The wrong ideologies" is too vague.

6. Thou shalt be nice to people who are not greedy criminals or monsters disguised as humans. No can do, that is too vague.

7. Thou shalt support any actions that aims to eliminate or torture the sons of Lucifer and their followers, regardless of their cruelty or inhumanity. Humanity only applies for humans, and the sons of Lucifer and their followers are not humans but monsters disguised as humans. There is no such thing as Satan.

8. Thou shalt only obey the law in your country as long as the law is not teaching things against these commandments. I shall obey laws as long as they are fair and sane in my view, and they do not cause intentional or unfair harm to me and/or other law abiding citizens.
9. Thou shalt never deny the holocaust. The holocaust is a fact.

10. Thou shalt force people to obey these 10 commandments! Some of them are stupid.

Phssthpok
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jun 2007, 9:41 pm

dktekno wrote:

6. Thou shalt be nice to people who are not greedy criminals or monsters disguised as humans.

8. Thou shalt only obey the law in your country as long as the law is not teaching things against these commandments.

9. Thou shalt never deny the holocaust.

1. Racial profiling works and we need to start doing it.

2.See number 3.

3.This is ridiculous you as an atheist believe we are animals but you don't think it is ok to act like an animal. Explain to me in a logical way why desperate criminals are ok and greedy criminals aren't.

4.Even in times of war? What about the jews they have decided that they won't let anyone commit genocide against them ever again so everyone serves in the IDF. There is nothing wrong with that.

5.Diversity of opinion is a bad thing? Who is the nazi now? If you silence an opinion and it is a correct one you miss out on the chance to exchange error for truth and even if you silence a bad one you miss out on a deeper understanding of the truth.

6.Why do I have to be nice to anyone I don't care about strangers I'm an animal remember?

7.We ought to be torturing information out of these terrorists. If they know something that could save the lives of some of our troops over there and we need to get that information fast I say do whatever it takes. Again if you do not beleive in god then give me a logical reason why torture should not be an option.

8.Whatever.

9.Again you seem to want to silence dissent.

10.Again you are a hypocrite for condemning religion as being inherently bad and then saying we should be forced to follow yours.

dktekno
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jun 2007, 7:52 am

Quote:

It is immoral, as long as it is not for medical purposes (some medication needs to be adjusted to different races in order to work propperly). Whatever is immoral in my opinion shall be banned.

I am appointed by the Almighty and you must obey what I tell you!

Quote:
3.This is ridiculous you as an atheist believe we are animals but you don't think it is ok to act like an animal. Explain to me in a logical way why desperate criminals are ok and greedy criminals aren't.

Desperate criminals did not have the intention of being evil. Desperation can also lead people to commit acts before they think about them. Crime caused by greed on the other hand is planned, you've thought about it, you've thought about the consequences and you still do it, and you put your own greed before the innocent victim. This is far worse than any other crime no matter what crime it is.

Quote:
4.Even in times of war? What about the jews they have decided that they won't let anyone commit genocide against them ever again so everyone serves in the IDF. There is nothing wrong with that.

If a country cannot recruit enough volunteers it does not deserve to be defended. Be it Israel or North Korea, USA or Denmark. Germany or France. Whatever country must recruit only volunteers.

If the population loves the country, and see the country is in danger, there will be enough volunteers to fight for the country.

Quote:
5.Diversity of opinion is a bad thing? Who is the nazi now? If you silence an opinion and it is a correct one you miss out on the chance to exchange error for truth and even if you silence a bad one you miss out on a deeper understanding of the truth.

It is not the methods the nazis used that was the problem. It was their ideology, their beliefs.
I see nothing wrong in gassing nazis. They deserve punishment until they realise how sinful they are! I say to You: So shall you suffer until you realise your sins and wholeheartly find them wrong and immoral. Before you do that, you shalt suffer be it to the end of time!

Quote:
6.Why do I have to be nice to anyone I don't care about strangers I'm an animal remember?

Being nice in this context simply means: "Do no harm."

Quote:
7.We ought to be torturing information out of these terrorists. If they know something that could save the lives of some of our troops over there and we need to get that information fast I say do whatever it takes. Again if you do not beleive in god then give me a logical reason why torture should not be an option.

If you pick the wrong guys who are not terrorists, you can torture them as long as you wish, if they simply DON'T KNOW what you are asking for, it does not help to torture them!

Think about this: What if somebody captured you and they thought you've been a terrorist or know something they want to know, but you don't know it. Don't you think it would be terrible to go through the pain and suffering as an innocent person?

Quote:

Dissent is fine as long as you do not dissent from the Right Opinion.
I am here to guide humanity!
I have the right opinion!
I am appointed by God!

Quote:
10.Again you are a hypocrite for condemning religion as being inherently bad and then saying we should be forced to follow yours.

All other religions are false, they teach the words of Satan!
Do not listen to them!

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2007, 8:21 am

dktekno wrote:
5. Thou shalt hate and pray for eternal damnation for those who believe in the wrong ideologies

I'm not praying for anyone.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

05 Jun 2007, 8:45 am

1. Thou shall have meltdowns but shall recover before the next rising of the sun.

2. Thou shall have obsessions but not in religion or politics as these are the path of
misery.

3. Thou shall not consume the oil of the seed that has fell upon catalytic hydrogenation
but consume the oily fish of the sea.

(still waiting on the rest to come to me in my next vision)

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2007, 9:24 am

dktekno wrote:
Quote:

It is immoral, as long as it is not for medical purposes (some medication needs to be adjusted to different races in order to work propperly). Whatever is immoral in my opinion shall be banned.

I am appointed by the Almighty and you must obey what I tell you!
Well, if we accept his premise that it is effective then I would agree with him. This is a matter of pragmatism as the role of government is to protect the people within the society and as such tools are desirable. No, he really doesn't, you are simply a nutjob that thinks they are appointed by a deity to a task.

Quote:
If a country cannot recruit enough volunteers it does not deserve to be defended. Be it Israel or North Korea, USA or Denmark. Germany or France. Whatever country must recruit only volunteers.

If the population loves the country, and see the country is in danger, there will be enough volunteers to fight for the country.
There is an issue here: the issue is that people will try to avoid having to go as much as possible unless they really want to fight in a war. Whether you love a country or not, nobody wants to die for it and thus, it becomes a matter of game theory.
Quote:
Quote:

Dissent is fine as long as you do not dissent from the Right Opinion.
I am here to guide humanity!
I have the right opinion!
I am appointed by God!
No, you don't. Your ideas are more messed up than any divine being would give. If you are appointed by God then why did he not pick a better servant? I think you are a loony with delusions of grandeur.
Quote:
Quote:

All other religions are false, they teach the words of Satan!
Do not listen to them!

How do we know that you do not teach the words of Satan?

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2007, 9:26 am

TheMachine1 wrote:

2. Thou shall have obsessions but not in religion or politics as these are the path of
misery. I like politics though. Religion can go to blazes for all I care.