Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2018, 6:08 pm

You read words after clicking on the topic and to your dismay and astonishment they are happening in real time, and suddenly what was only a short story you were reading is real. You begin to feel yourself dissipating into water and you flow into the river and flow into the sea and you curl and you whirl and you shake and you ache. I know words fail you. Yes, I know words fail you.

Your love, your only love is out of reach and your hands are viscous like slicked grease. Time goes by slowly and you don't want to be ironic today, you just want that connectinon , that love, that glorious sunshine in Cannes and on the farm fields of middle America. I don't want to talk anymore, you think to yourself, because you feel people are controlling you, and I want freedom, they were driving by and the dull monotone of a motor engine ricocheted through the night, you feel that soft cold air blowing through the window, I wonder how my life could have been, there was nothing like the feeling of drinking vast quantities of water and sitting on his bed, the dilemma of whether to shave or not preoccupies you today, I'm going to have a sleep. You feel your eyelids getting heavy, snoring sounded through the bedroom into the hall, for further information you may find it helpful to search on Wikipedia, ever have one of those days you wish you could start all over again? "Parallelogram" he said laughing. "No I prefer Parallel Universe." Looking at the cat he thought to himself that's a reincarnation of, hold that thought. Fear. You feel it? I feel it? They felt it? Why on earth would someone call a river - "Someone's on the phone for you!"

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2018, 10:11 pm

Or course, you can expand on this.