Page 3 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 10:15 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You don't play, caress, kiss, cuddle, etc. with a prostitute.

All you do with them is "wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

And that's the way they prefer it.

Masturbation is preferable to GOING WITH A PROSTITUTE, not preferable to sex with your lover.

That’s not true apparently at the lagal places the girlfriend experience is most sought and a some just pay to spend time and talk with a woman usually the same woman repeatedly

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 10:43 pm

But it's phony. It's not real.

SSJ4_PrestonGarvey
Toucan
Toucan

05 Feb 2018, 11:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

This. It sounds to me like basically just talking to a bad actor who has no real connection to you.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:18 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

It’s as real as the other women I cuddled. We talked on one then met up. It was great. Only difference is didn’t pay for it. The actions would be the same.

I might consider it if it was legal. There are plenty of paid cuddle organizations where women come to your house to cuddle and cuddle groups. So it’s apparently ok for women to sale their body for cuddles and hugs. :roll:

Men like me can’t get any women unpaid. What Else do we have to do? :cry:

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:54 am

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It’s as real as the other women I cuddled. We talked on one then met up. It was great. Only difference is didn’t pay for it. The actions would be the same.

I might consider it if it was legal. There are plenty of paid cuddle organizations where women come to your house to cuddle and cuddle groups. So it’s apparently ok for women to sale their body for cuddles and hugs. :roll:

It's still fake. The prostitute isn't into you, they're just doing a service you paid them to. No self-respecting man resorts to that.

imhere wrote:
From the girl perspective, just saying, that if a man was with 7 women that's one thing. Acceptable. But if he says he was only with one woman and it was a prostitute, I would not even speak to him again. That's disgusting. If he was never with anyone, that is more desirable than being with one prostitute.

Maybe it's not your intention, but that's a pretty damning view on men without experience, "well it's better than being with a prostitute, which I find disgusting". Doesn't fill one with confidence.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:06 pm

SSJ4_PrestonGarvey wrote:
Now I think it's just nervousness about having 0 experience, like I feel like people probably gonna think I have to be a sociopath or something to be 0 experience at my age.

I highly doubt there are sociopathic incels out there: the guys I knew with no conscience always had girls hanging off them. Of course, they were the type who had Daddy issues and were messed up in the head and I would have wanted no part of them anyway but I digress. I will let you in on a little secret: I was actually far better as a first timer than as a more seasoned veteran. It's not like running where you only get better with practice: you can learn some very bad habits especially if you are in a relationship with someone who is a bad partner (for example someone who is into pain or being treated badly). My wife was actually uncomfortable with my (low) 'number' and wished it was even lower: so do I.

Quote:
Past 25 it’s big red flag for guy to have few or no experience.

I never found anyone 'worth it' by 25. If someone were to have seen that as a red flag (and no doubt some did) they did me a big favor by exiting stage left and not wasting my time. Besides nobody needs to know anyway: there isn't exactly a 'virgin' tattoo or anything.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:28 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

That's very true but I think for some if its a case of something fake or nothing they will choose the something.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:30 pm

It doesn’t bother me if guys gave been with prostitutes. It’s really none of my business unless it affects me.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 2:37 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It's still fake. The prostitute isn't into you, they're just doing a service you paid them to. No self-respecting man resorts to that.

I disagree I did it when I was 18 and planning to kill myself and didn't want to die a virgin it was purely a technical thing for me. Some men with severe disabilities do it, as do some disabled women.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:01 pm

GiantHockeyFan wrote:
Now I think it's just nervousness about having 0 experience, like I feel like people probably gonna think I have to be a sociopath or something to be 0 experience at my age.

I highly doubt there are sociopathic incels out there: the guys I knew with no conscience always had girls hanging off them. Of course, they were the type who had Daddy issues and were messed up in the head and I would have wanted no part of them anyway but I digress. I will let you in on a little secret: I was actually far better as a first timer than as a more seasoned veteran. It's not like running where you only get better with practice: you can learn some very bad habits especially if you are in a relationship with someone who is a bad partner (for example someone who is into pain or being treated badly). My wife was actually uncomfortable with my (low) 'number' and wished it was even lower: so do I.

Quote:

I never found anyone 'worth it' by 25. If someone were to have seen that as a red flag (and no doubt some did) they did me a big favor by exiting stage left and not wasting my time. Besides nobody needs to know anyway: there isn't exactly a 'virgin' tattoo or anything.

They know by how men preform sexually and how the act while dating.
Plus a lot ask pre dating, do you suggest lying?

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:06 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I disagree I did it when I was 18 and planning to kill myself and didn't want to die a virgin it was purely a technical thing for me. Some men with severe disabilities do it, as do some disabled women.

"planning to kill myself"
"men with severe disabilities"

Which part of my statement were you actually disagreeing with? Seems you just backed me up. :?

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:08 pm

Because suicidal people and disabled people do not respect themselves?

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:59 pm

sly279 wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Being a virgin isn't that bad. Some women don't like it when you have too much experience.

And a lot don’t like it when you have no experience. Probably even the ones you talked about, I’d wager most women want a guy with experience but not a lot. So few sexual partners.

I think you are right. A little bit to some experience is probably preferred, but no experience is better than lots.

I’d say they’re equally as bad unless your a teen. Past 25 it’s big red flag for guy to have few or no experience.

I didn't think of my lack of experience as something in need of explaining until I was about 27, just unusual. But I think the explaining part is important, without it people leap to conclusions. Unless I was very interested in someone I wouldn't tell them anything, but if I liked them enough to tell them my lack of experience then I would explain using the simplest and most easily understood by an NT reason out of those that are true. For me this would be that I have never been in love and I am not in any way a casual person. If I didn't explain it's almost certain he would assume I am not interested in sex.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 4:08 pm

sly279 wrote:
GiantHockeyFan wrote:

Quote:

I have never asked a man pre dating or on a date how many girlfriends he's had.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 7:58 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
sly279 wrote:
GiantHockeyFan wrote:

Quote:

I have never asked a man pre dating or on a date how many girlfriends he's had.

It’s quite common here. Usually in first few messages exchanged. At my age women want a guy with relationship and sexual experience. Not having them is bid red flag that something must be seriously wrong with the guy thst not a single woman would date him.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 8:05 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
sly279 wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Being a virgin isn't that bad. Some women don't like it when you have too much experience.

And a lot don’t like it when you have no experience. Probably even the ones you talked about, I’d wager most women want a guy with experience but not a lot. So few sexual partners.

I think you are right. A little bit to some experience is probably preferred, but no experience is better than lots.

I’d say they’re equally as bad unless your a teen. Past 25 it’s big red flag for guy to have few or no experience.

I didn't think of my lack of experience as something in need of explaining until I was about 27, just unusual. But I think the explaining part is important, without it people leap to conclusions. Unless I was very interested in someone I wouldn't tell them anything, but if I liked them enough to tell them my lack of experience then I would explain using the simplest and most easily understood by an NT reason out of those that are true. For me this would be that I have never been in love and I am not in any way a casual person. If I didn't explain it's almost certain he would assume I am not interested in sex.

Men prefer women with no or little past experiences. Women prefer men with lots or few experiences. Men prefer virgins. Best I gather men would prefer to be the only man she’s had, but women want a man to be experienced and good at sex. They won’t want to teach a man how to have sex or be good at it. But lots of men find it hilarious t to be a woman’s first. Some women like it to but they far fewer then men who do.

What’s love have to do with dating?

As a man I have no way to explain it without looking a loser. There’s not. On horrible reason for s guy to have no sexual or relationship experiences at 30 none. The only reason is that no woman would have him