Unable to deal with the cruelty of life.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

xxautisticfoolxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: 6 Mar 2016
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 75

01 Mar 2018, 5:02 am

Life has not given me much. I was given a low quality, f**ked-up autistic brain. I was given a poor, dysfunctional family where my father is a dictator, my sister and mother and stupid and doesn't care about me. I had a sh***y school and college life and got so many mental scars because of bullying. I have ptsd now. I keep having flashbacks of all the cruel things those f*****s said to me in school. I can't concentrate on my studying and I am unable to acquire any skills. I will never get a job to support myself and get the stuff I want in life. I can't accept that the people who did such horrible things to me will never be penalized in any way.

I hate people so much. Everyone just lives for what they want. They only care for someone who can give them something good. I am unable to deal with these harsh truths of life. I see life as nothing but an unfair race where everyone has the same goal - power. You don't get to choose what vehicle you will be riding. If you are unlucky, you ride a wheel chair. Lucky people get to ride luxury cars and aircraft. If you are in a wheel chair, you have to do something for the lucky ones(work) to get access to better vehicles. If you are unable to work(mental disabilities), then you either abandon the race(kill yourself) or keep riding that chair. Everyone tries to screw each other to get power(bullying,fighting).

Thirst for power is what runs this world. Unlucky people like me get trampled on by the lucky people who are too busy living their dreams.



Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,777
Location: Canada

01 Mar 2018, 12:10 pm

I often feel the same way. I think a lot of us do. I was bullied and still think about how mean they were to me and how they just got away ith it. Im wondering how kids could be so cruel. I got help for my anxiety and am now living on wellfare. I dont have much money but everything is included here so I can save some money and my nieghbours are nice. Maybe if you get help you will find some benifit from it too. Not necissarily the same kind of benifit as me, but something.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 81,944
Location: Queens, NYC

01 Mar 2018, 12:20 pm

All I can say is: you haven’t met the right people yet.

The world has elements to what you say. But there are many who don’t follow this line of thought and action.



xxautisticfoolxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: 6 Mar 2016
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 75

25 Mar 2018, 9:12 am

Yeah, I always seem to meet total as*holes. I feel like good people are non existent.



LaetiBlabla
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 31 Dec 2015
Posts: 981
Location: Earth

25 Mar 2018, 9:47 am

I think there are many people like you say and it makes life such a struggle when you are not like this yourself. Then, you are like a sheep in the middle of wolves.

I try to put a mental wall between them and me and struggle to continue working/studying. It requires a lot of energy but you can succeed.

The thing is once you, the little kind sheep, succeeds without any anger, without bullying anybody,... that makes all wolves crazy angry, jealous, and mad wanting to kill you.



xxautisticfoolxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: 6 Mar 2016
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 75

25 Mar 2018, 9:59 am

LaetiBlabla wrote:
I think there are many people like you say and it makes life such a struggle when you are not like this yourself. Then, you are like a sheep in the middle of wolves.

I try to put a mental wall between them and me and struggle to continue working/studying. It requires a lot of energy but you can succeed.

The thing is once you, the little kind sheep, succeeds without any anger, without bullying anybody,... that makes all wolves crazy angry, jealous, and mad wanting to kill you.


Exactly. I guess this is the way life was meant to be.. after all, we are just animals with more intelligence. It is in our blood to f**k up other people and get ahead in life. Those who are not like that are not fit for surviving in this world.



LaetiBlabla
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 31 Dec 2015
Posts: 981
Location: Earth

25 Mar 2018, 10:06 am

^^^but the wolves are killing their own world, their own planet, so to say their own food and their own home.

I would say life is bloody bugging :)



Andrewdarr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: 27 Feb 2018
Gender: Female
Posts: 89
Location: Hell

25 Mar 2018, 10:29 am

xxautisticfoolxx wrote:
Life has not given me much. I was given a low quality, f**ked-up autistic brain. I was given a poor, dysfunctional family where my father is a dictator, my sister and mother and stupid and doesn't care about me. I had a sh***y school and college life and got so many mental scars because of bullying. I have ptsd now. I keep having flashbacks of all the cruel things those f*****s said to me in school. I can't concentrate on my studying and I am unable to acquire any skills. I will never get a job to support myself and get the stuff I want in life. I can't accept that the people who did such horrible things to me will never be penalized in any way.

I hate people so much. Everyone just lives for what they want. They only care for someone who can give them something good. I am unable to deal with these harsh truths of life. I see life as nothing but an unfair race where everyone has the same goal - power. You don't get to choose what vehicle you will be riding. If you are unlucky, you ride a wheel chair. Lucky people get to ride luxury cars and aircraft. If you are in a wheel chair, you have to do something for the lucky ones(work) to get access to better vehicles. If you are unable to work(mental disabilities), then you either abandon the race(kill yourself) or keep riding that chair. Everyone tries to screw each other to get power(bullying,fighting).

Thirst for power is what runs this world. Unlucky people like me get trampled on by the lucky people who are too busy living their dreams.


I think in much the same way. I mean, come on... Donald Trump is a total a***hole and a cruel moron, and he is powerful and unbelievably rich and he has bands of little idiots who actually admire and love him.

Normal humans are chimpanzees picking lice out of the fur of high-ranking chimpanzees, in the hope that they'll get favours. Chimpanzees sucking up to the big-shot, in the hope that they'll get treats. They're not better than us, they're just more skilled at ass-kissing, back-stabbing, sucking up and manipulation.

Image

Just lie back and enjoy the fact that you are morally superior while they fight and squabble like apes.

Image

YAWN

Image

LOL

Image

Silly monkies... we don't need them. :roll:



LaetiBlabla
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 31 Dec 2015
Posts: 981
Location: Earth

25 Mar 2018, 2:23 pm

I like monkeys.

To my opinion, they do not deserve you to compare them with humans. They are much less f****d up, they do not destroy the planet. They also have some abilities above human's abilities. Depends on the field.

I hate it that human always feel superior to animals. It is simply not true, far from true to my opinion



Andrewdarr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: 27 Feb 2018
Gender: Female
Posts: 89
Location: Hell

25 Mar 2018, 5:58 pm

LaetiBlabla wrote:
I like monkeys.

To my opinion, they do not deserve you to compare them with humans. They are much less f****d up, they do not destroy the planet. They also have some abilities above human's abilities. Depends on the field.

I hate it that human always feel superior to animals. It is simply not true, far from true to my opinion


Image

I think you kinda missed the point.