Page 4 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2020, 7:04 pm

Offset wrote:
According to the bible, homosexuality is a cardinal sin, but to me, that's just not true. Then there are people like myself that believe that you can be an gay and a Christian.

Being a christian is an individual decision but if the "flock" don't accept your biology (of course nobody chooses to be homosexual) then find one that accepts you for who you are. The old testament is not a scientific treatise.

There are also religions that attribute disability is an affliction caused by evil spirits or punishment for past sins. Same applies, leave the flock.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2020, 7:05 pm

rowan_nichol wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Started with Billie Graham. My grandmother sent him hundreds of dollars by mail.

I wonder what Jesus would do to these rolls Royce driving preachers? camel...eye of the needle??

He would "Suffer the little Children", with implacable Scouse accents, to greet the rolls royce driving pastors with the phrase " Mind yer car mister?"

:lol:

Tibbit
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 May 2020, 10:54 pm

God does accept gay people read Isaiah 56.3 churches don’t if you read nasb translation you can see words were added to support their personal bias not the truth and in the book of the revelation it warns against adding words to scripture

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2020, 11:04 pm

Tibbit wrote:
God does accept gay people read Isaiah 56.3 churches don’t if you read nasb translation you can see words were added to support their personal bias not the truth and in the book of the revelation it warns against adding words to scripture

In the NIV bible its about men who are castrated? not gay

Tibbit
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 May 2020, 11:20 pm

It means God accepts anyone who believes in him even those who are cast rated

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2020, 10:27 am

I don’t care what God accepts.

If He is worthy of worship, he wouldn’t have anything against homosexuals.

Only enlightened beings are worthy of worship. Those beings with fascistic notions are flawed; hence, they are not worthy of worship.