Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 1:27 am

kokopelli wrote:
You sure seemed to be implying that.

I never implied that.

In the not-so distant past, I criticized the Chinese government for their racism towards the Uyghur people. I have also been critical of the New Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam.

You should know that, given that we have both been using this site for quite a while.

Quote:
I haven't seen any evidence of that at all.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/boycottstarwarsvii

Quote:
The people I've heard complaining of racism the most are definitely leftists, and it is always (as far as I can remember) about racism by whites -- never from anyone else.

Bollocks. The New Black Panther Party has been condemned as an anti-white hate group by the ADL, the SPLC and the NAACP. Despite this, most conservatives consider all of these groups to be far-left, anti-white organisations.

Quote:
What racism I've heard mentioned on web sites with many posters to the right rarely limit it to whites.

I've been to conservative sites before. The only types of racism that they discuss on those sites are anti-Semitism and anti-white racism. If you try to tell them about white supremacy, they descend into whataboutism. If you try to tell them about Jewish hate crimes against goyim, they will ban you. Racial conflict between non-white groups isn't discussed at all.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 2:07 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
... and yet England withdrew from the EU whereas Italy and Germany still remain there.

For how long? I think there’s a big consensus that the EU is finished. Besides, it can still be helped to fall. A lot of people in the UK seem determined to make the withdrawal nice and slow so it hurts as much as possible, in addition to helping other big countries realize they might also be able to bully the rest into granting them a privileged status.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 10:36 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
kokopelli wrote:
You sure seemed to be implying that.

I never implied that.

In the not-so distant past, I criticized the Chinese government for their racism towards the Uyghur people. I have also been critical of the New Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam.

You should know that, given that we have both been using this site for quite a while.

Quote:
I haven't seen any evidence of that at all.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/boycottstarwarsvii

Quote:
The people I've heard complaining of racism the most are definitely leftists, and it is always (as far as I can remember) about racism by whites -- never from anyone else.

Bollocks. The New Black Panther Party has been condemned as an anti-white hate group by the ADL, the SPLC and the NAACP. Despite this, most conservatives consider all of these groups to be far-left, anti-white organisations.

Quote:
What racism I've heard mentioned on web sites with many posters to the right rarely limit it to whites.

I've been to conservative sites before. The only types of racism that they discuss on those sites are anti-Semitism and anti-white racism. If you try to tell them about white supremacy, they descend into whataboutism. If you try to tell them about Jewish hate crimes against goyim, they will ban you. Racial conflict between non-white groups isn't discussed at all.

We obviously go to different web sites.