a guy asking me about his crowdfunding project on facebook

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 10:30 pm

there is this guy who went to the same university i used to study and i have him on facebook and we never really was friend or anything but i'm sympathetic to him because i like his posts there, he is very smart. he is now doing a crowdfunding for a poetry book and he send me a message about it – he actually send a hi, and i answered and he asked me if i liked poetry – i didn't answered yet but i know he will talk about his crowdfunding because he talked about it on his timeline a lot... i feel very uncomfortable with it because i like him and don't want to ignore him but i don't want to contribute to this project because i don't have money and i don't want to share his project neither because i don't like to post things on facebook... i don't know what to say? we are not friends or anything, he was very nice to me when i got accepted at the university but it was 2012 and i quit that year and never seen him ever since but occasionally liked some of his facebook posts

Maryllee
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Apr 2020, 12:00 pm

I think that you can support him morally and there is no necessity to post something on your Facebook. You also can tell him that you'll send his link to your friends in private messages. :D

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2020, 12:27 am

If he asks you about money or the project, just answer politely and honestly. Tell him you aren't interested or don't have the money.

Don't drive yourself crazy worrying about other people's reactions.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2020, 1:10 pm

You all do realize that this thread went for two years without a replay to the OP's question, don't you?

I mean, I think she's may have forgotten all about it by now.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.