Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 9:22 am

This is nearly two hours long, so yes, it’s a time investment to listen yourself instead of relying on the online summaries. But I highly recommend it. I put it on while I was doing housewife/mom chores this morning.

I have been keeping up with Kanye for years because:

1) I believe he is autistic
2) I see him as a powerful cultural leader, for Western culture but specifically for Black Westerners
3) When he says his saucy things he is clearly speaking for himself, not following an agenda
4) I think he is a genius
Oh and most recently 5) I love that he is interested in doing something about Chicago. I am also from an industrial area. America’s industrial areas could so quickly be revitalized with the right leaders. Kanye would be a perfect fit. I hope he stays committed and gets support by other cultural leaders.

Even if he has offended you with some of his talking points, I urge you to give him a listen. He really gets your thoughts stirring. He also goes in depth about a lot of his experiences, so if you’re wondering why did he do this or that in recent years, he covers it.

One more thing-I just have to say it because I am so into this I can’t stop talking about it-on some things he goes through his thought process and you see how his life is as a powerful black leader/figure. Where anything he does matters and he has to hold himself to a different standard because he is either inspiring or letting people down. But then other times he’s like, “I was afraid” or “that hurt my feelings” and I was reminded that he’s also a regular person like any of us. So interesting!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 10:40 am

SocOfAutism wrote:
This is nearly two hours long, so yes, it’s a time investment to listen yourself instead of relying on the online summaries. But I highly recommend it. I put it on while I was doing housewife/mom chores this morning.

I'd rather not listen to the idiotic babbling of celebrities.

Quote:
I have been keeping up with Kanye for years because:

1) I believe he is autistic

He's clearly not autistic because autistic people are usually intelligent.

Kanye West is a stupid narcissist who became famous for making normal-sounding music. Nothing by Kanye West sounds unique or original. His music is baby food for children.

Quote:
2) I see him as a powerful cultural leader, for Western culture but specifically for Black Westerners

What the Hell? Cultural leader? Are you kidding me? What about Noam Chomsky?

Is Kanye one of the most popular artists alive today? Yes, but this is because our culture is still very primitive. If we had a more advanced culture, Tin Hat would be widely recognized as musical geniuses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Hat

Is Kanye a role model for Afro-American youth? Yes, because Afro-American youths are being brainwashed by the same stupidity machine that has ruined white American youths. What about all the black people in the scientific community?

It bugs me when dumb black celebrities and black sports jocks are held up as black leaders. The black people in the scientific community deserve that sort of respect.

Hell ... the black people who work at Wal-Mart deserve more respect than black celebrities. I have tremendous respect for low-level Wal-Mart employees, because they have to put up with so much bullcrap from the higher-ups in the company. Celebrities deserve no respect whatsoever.

Quote:
3) When he says his saucy things he is clearly speaking for himself, not following an agenda

Unique stupidity is still stupidity. If I claimed that the universe was created by a magical talking wildebeest, that would be unique, but it would still be vile idiocy.

Quote:
4) I think he is a genius

He openly says that doesn't like to think. He's a disgusting moron.

Quote:
Oh and most recently 5) I love that he is interested in doing something about Chicago. I am also from an industrial area. America’s industrial areas could so quickly be revitalized with the right leaders. Kanye would be a perfect fit. I hope he stays committed and gets support by other cultural leaders.

How would Kanye be the right leader? He would probably sell out to big business. He's a celebrity. Selling out to big business is what celebrities do. It's their job.

Quote:
Even if he has offended you with some of his talking points, I urge you to give him a listen.

I wasn't offended by Kanye. I was just amused by his stupidity.
I wasn't offended because I never had high expectations of Kanye West.

Quote:
He really gets your thoughts stirring. He also goes in depth about a lot of his experiences, so if you’re wondering why did he do this or that in recent years, he covers it.

I know what he has been doing. He has been swimming in his pool of money like the rich as*hole he is. He has also been appearing in ads so that he can make even more money.

Quote:
One more thing-I just have to say it because I am so into this I can’t stop talking about it-on some things he goes through his thought process and you see how his life is as a powerful black leader/figure. Where anything he does matters and he has to hold himself to a different standard because he is either inspiring or letting people down.

Why should black youths see Kanye as a leader? There are plenty of other Afro-Americans who don't have the corporate America stamp of approval. Those people deserve more respect than Kanye.

Quote:
But then other times he’s like, “I was afraid” or “that hurt my feelings” and I was reminded that he’s also a regular person like any of us. So interesting!

I hope his feelings get hurt because he is nothing but a corporate poster boy who exists to sell s**t.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 10:44 am

What Good Black Music Sounds Like
VVV

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 11:43 am

Kanye's steppin' off the Democrats' planation and the overseers are coming out in force to put his uppity self back in his place.

Maxine Waters Tells Kanye To Shut Up: He 'Talks Out of Turn ... Should Maybe Not Have So Much To Say'

On Monday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) tore into Kanye West for West's heresy in questioning the hegemony of the Democratic Party among black Americans.

Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, "Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don't think that he actually means to do harm, but we're not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general."

She continued: "I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we're hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30083/ma ... en-shapiro

There Are Four Lights!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 6:32 pm

His lyrics are gross, not sure I want to listen to someone who thinks women are just b*tches to f*ck. Any time he mentions a woman its like a rule he has to call her a b*tch and talk about f*cking her, or her sucking his dick or this or that. Meh not really someone I care to hear from.

'yeah b*tch suck my dick, i'll f*ck you on this table, what' b*tch you just jealous I am famous and a god, b*tch, b*tch, b*tch.'

I mean what a charming guy. :roll:

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 6:48 pm

Darmok wrote:
Kanye's steppin' off the Democrats' planation and the overseers are coming out in force to put his uppity self back in his place.

Stop that.

What the Democrats do for black people isn't slavery. What Kanye is going though right now isn't slavery. What you are saying is absolutely disgraceful.

The Democrats are just criticizing Kanye because they will criticize any conservative. Stop being histrionic.

Not Kanye
VVV

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 6:50 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
His lyrics are gross, not sure I want to listen to someone who thinks women are just b*tches to f*ck. Any time he mentions a woman its like a rule he has to call her a b*tch and talk about f*cking her, or her sucking his dick or this or that. Meh not really someone I care to hear from.

'yeah b*tch suck my dick, i'll f*ck you on this table, what' b*tch you just jealous I am famous and a god, b*tch, b*tch, b*tch.'

I mean what a charming guy. :roll:

Even Jack Black is more charming than Kanye West.

NSFW But Hilarious
VVV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7oEYe4ePc

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2018, 10:10 am

I can’t say enough how boring most people are. I mean really. You know what most people are going to say before it comes dribbling out of their mouths. And then it’s just a casserole of common acceptable sayings and items agreed to be fact by social consensus.

I find kanye refreshing.

And I love that he’s talking hard truths about black history. If a person thinks something he’s saying is incorrect, go look it up and challenge him. It’s a good exercise. But I suggest looking at a printed book, not the internet, which can change at a moments notice.

Two of my old favorites are

Slave Testimony edited by blassingame
And
The Social Construction of Reality by Berger and Luckmann

There’s a newer book that I can’t remember the title of...it’s about how we take shortcuts in knowledge and so don’t question things. Such as “everyone knows” we don’t eat goldfish and “everyone knows” you use a salutation. I read it because it obviously relates to autism, but anyway, my point is that sometimes there is a person like Kanye that challenges an “everyone knows” item. It can make him seem stupid, or like a genius. Depends on how you look at it.

*note-if you are really sensitive, don’t read slave testimony. I have read and seen a lot of tough things, and that book is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever read.