Is this attitude pessimistic or realistic?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2018, 12:37 pm

rdos wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
rdos wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
rdos wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Those of us who like to race will connect with different people.

Of course. I leave the shallow and impatient women to you and everybody else that fancies them. :lol:

You can have all the women you want. I hookup with pretty little gay boys who are on the same page of physical pleasure that I am.

Just goes to show that some gays don't have the natural courtship behavior. At least not the ND type, provided you are ND. So, do we have some cases of real romantic relationships among LGBT people that actually builds on a crush and not just on sex and intimacy?

I'd call your preference a FWB, not a real romantic relationship.

What does “ND” mean?

Of course there are gay LTR’s. I just came from helping a friend move several Tonnes of landscaping stones. Him and his boyfriend have been together for a few years now. Why would you think there aren’t gay people in relationships?

I never said hookups are romantic relationships. What have you that idea?

I don't think you answered my question. Relationships have many different definitions, and usually comes down to some exclusive talk. That is not the same thing as a crush turned into a romantic relationship. So, the question was: Are there gay people that are in romantic relationships based on an initial crush?

ND = neurodiverse (autistic, ADHD + some more).

I answered your question. Of course there are gay people in all kinds of different relationships. What are we, animals? Aliens? Your question is bizarre. The only difference between heterosexual and gay people in a relationship is their gender/sexual organs etc. Why would you think for one second that there aren't gay people in romantic relationships that began in one of many different ways just like their heterosexual counterparts? :? Just because there are more gay people into casual sex or open relationships than heteronormative society partakes in doesn't mean there aren't gay people in identical styles of relationships to straight people. Like wtf? :?

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2018, 3:10 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
I answered your question. Of course there are gay people in all kinds of different relationships. What are we, animals? Aliens? Your question is bizarre. The only difference between heterosexual and gay people in a relationship is their gender/sexual organs etc. Why would you think for one second that there aren't gay people in romantic relationships that began in one of many different ways just like their heterosexual counterparts? :? Just because there are more gay people into casual sex or open relationships than heteronormative society partakes in doesn't mean there aren't gay people in identical styles of relationships to straight people. Like wtf? :?

You answered it now. The answer was that there are more gay people into casual sex, and consequently less into romantic relationships. :wink:

I never said nobody was into romantic relationships, only less.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2018, 3:17 pm

rdos wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

You answered it now. The answer was that there are more gay people into casual sex, and consequently less into romantic relationships. :wink:

I never said nobody was into romantic relationships, only less.

No. You asked if there were any gay people in romantic relationships, not if the % of them rivals that of heteronormative society. Of COURSE there are gay couples in romantic relationships - and ever more of them now that it's not taboo for young gay males to be dating each other & they no longer have to keep their sexual identities to themselves and meet up in the middle of the night for a clandestine rendezvous. However, some argue that this part of gay sexual culture should be preserved simply because it's fun as all hell. 8)