Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 10:09 pm

I need help. How much it cost to run your TV? How much to run your fan? I heard running your fan is low, is that true? I also heard electric is low too. I want to be really sure since I’m paying my bills, I been paying my own bills for almost 3 years now, before when I moved out of my mom’s house, she was paying my bills & rent.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 May 2018, 2:43 am

I think it varies & somewhat depends on how long/how often you run your TV & fan. Leaving them on all the time will use more electricity than running them a couple hours a day.

~King Of The Hill

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 10:06 am

The thing that REALLY eats up electricity is the air-conditioner.

Running the TV, running a fan----doesn't really add too much to the electric bill, in my experience.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2018, 12:56 am

Thanks guys. I know about the air conditioner, I have two ac, in my living room & bedroom, I don’t use my bedroom one, I unplugged both of the air conditioners. And I know the old fashion light bulbs are expensive, I don’t leave lights on for very long, I’m very sensitive to lights. How much do refrigerator & freezer use since it on all the time?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2018, 8:21 pm

Not really that much.