Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 1:40 pm

He wrote it himself in his “book”.

The description is graphic- his “book” is literally a manual for child rape, that’s the “founder” of the Islamic republic of Iran.

Imam Tawihidi is an shia cleric who formally studied religion in Iran, who’s now making a lot of videos exposing the craziness and ugliness in islamic religious books.

Note: Fnord, this video is just 6 minutes, nt;dw

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 1:48 am

My God! :pale:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 3:11 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

And this is the same man that Hezbollah follows (they literally view him as the 2nd most holy person after Mohammad...like a Pope in medieval times) which JohnPowell loves and defends so much because they are the 'last line of defense against Israel', 'anti-ISIS' and are "at least much better than the pro-ISIS Wahabists".

I mean, what human aspect one would expect from a 'freedom fighting' group who religiously follows a figure who promoted child rape instructions?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 11:06 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

And this is the same man that Hezbollah follows (they literally view him as the 2nd most holy person after Mohammad...like a Pope in medieval times) which JohnPowell loves and defends so much because they are the 'last line of defense against Israel', 'anti-ISIS' and are "at least much better than the pro-ISIS Wahabists".

I mean, what human aspect one would expect from a 'freedom fighting' group who religiously follows a figure who promoted child rape instructions?

Lets see if JohnPowell responds to this thread.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 1:31 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Lets see if JohnPowell responds to this thread.

He will ignore it; I have brought up topics of Hezbollah and Iran’s violations of human rights- he never responded to those.

nephets
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jun 2018, 1:47 pm

John will wait until Israel has to shoot another Palestinian terrorist again and then suggest they're as bad as the Nazis.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 3:25 pm

8O

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2018, 6:13 am

This video should have made more noise in media - like the child rape Vatican scandal.

Maybe most people of the world have no idea of the authority significance this Grand Supreme leader has over the lives of Iranians and the Shia denominations elsewhere that follow him.

The author of this book (who’s dead now, but his successor didn’t make any reforms) is literally viewed as higher than the Biblical prophets.

And if that “God on earth” writes such things then imagine how many child girls got raped because of his “scriptures”.

This is literally a major tragedy upon a whole large country.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2018, 1:23 pm

yeah, since his disgusting book has enabled legalised paedophilia in Iran:

Quote:
Paedophilia legal in Iran

In June, 2002 Iranian authorities approved a law raising the age at which girls can marry without parental consent from 9 to 13. The elected legislature actually passed the bill in 2000, but the “Guardian Council”, a 12-man body of conservative clerics, vetoed it as contradicting Islamic Sharia law. Iran’s clerical establishment insists that the marriage of young girls is a means to combat immorality. The Expediency Council, which arbitrates between the elected parliament and the theocratic Guardian Council, timidly passed the measure. The law however does not change the age at which children can get married (nine for girls and 14 for boys), but says that girls below the age of 13 and boys younger than 15 need their parents’ permission and the approval of a “Righteous Court.” Reformists state that the new law does not protect children, since most of those who marry at such a young age do so by force.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2018, 1:47 pm

I'm guessing this wasn't one of the criteria for Jimmy Carter's Nobel peace prize.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2018, 3:20 am

^ it's a criteria to be a Wali Al Faqih and the wealthiest man in iran.