Do you have toys? If not anymore, how many did you have?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

18 Jun 2018, 2:37 pm

I had an ASSLOAD of toys; Happy Meal toys, Burger King toys, matchbox cars, and numerous toys I kept between my toddler years and age 14.
I had...a doll of Bear from "Bear in the Big Blue House", a Bop It, a Bop It XT, three, four, five dart/Nerf guns, Happy Meal toys, a Simon Swipe (which was the last toy I ever collected), a Dora the Explorer cowboy doll, a Swiper doll from the aforementioned series, a slinky, Tonka trucks, a play cement-dumping vehicle, and a huge crapload of toys I don't remember playing.
Sadly, they crowded up my bedroom, filled up my toybox and a couple shelves, so I had to throw them away, which was a good thing cos I didn't wanna struggle walking to a place in my room without being around a crapload of toys. Plus I didn't wanna be looked at as a 15/16-year-old who still played with toys.
So I am content without my toys now because I have grown up, and that is nature's way.
Whenever I threw them out I think I had a garbage bag or two filled with them. And they were like one of the biggest trash bags they sold!
I still have a FEW toys over at the old house, one of which is my Simon Swipe.
So does anyone else still play with toys? If you don't have any anymore, how many did you have, and how many did you give up?

NovizioD
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jul 2018, 1:14 pm

I'm 16 and I still sleep with stuffed animals.
I've still got my collection of bakugan, stuffed animals, and various of other touchy-feely types of toys.
Like this slap wristband that has sequins on them, a small bean bag, a plastic/rubber worm.
I haven't given up any of my toys since I was a kid because for me there's no reason to.
Maybe because I have only a few that can fit all in one drawer.

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Aug 2018, 3:04 pm

Lmao same thing, I had an assload of toys when I was a little kid. I still keep some of my stuffed animals, just to look at and remember good times. I still love collecting pokemon cards