My Dad wants me to date Peru ladies without knowing I’m gay.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ladyinside
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2018, 4:31 am

When my Dad noticed I haven’t dated any girl for quite some time, he suggested I should date Peru ladies. I couldn’t disagree with him or else he will drive me out of the house. I tried, though, but I really can’t take it especially when the lady shows motives. I hate it so much. My Dad is a retired army that’s why I can’t tell him my biggest secret. My mother knew about it but my Dad doesn’t. For sure, he won’t take me as his child if he will know that I’m gay. I want to respond to his plea, however, I can’t really see myself dating hot chicks. What should I do?

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 5:51 am

Find a lesbian in a similar situation, maybe? Come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 11:46 am

ladyinside wrote:
When my Dad noticed I haven’t dated any girl for quite some time, he suggested I should date Peru ladies. I couldn’t disagree with him or else he will drive me out of the house. I tried, though, but I really can’t take it especially when the lady shows motives. I hate it so much. My Dad is a retired army that’s why I can’t tell him my biggest secret. My mother knew about it but my Dad doesn’t. For sure, he won’t take me as his child if he will know that I’m gay. I want to respond to his plea, however, I can’t really see myself dating hot chicks. What should I do?

Every guy initially thinks of the worst scenario happening with even the best of fathers.

I’d say the first question is - is this internalized based on how you think he’ll react OR is it externalized such as does your dad show signs of being homophobic?

ADDING: If you don't know for sure how your dad would respond, I'd say ask your mom. It sounds like your mom knows and accepts you, but you're worried about how your dad would specifically respond. In this case, I'd say it's best to go to your mom about this since she might be able to help.