Ezra's pointless thread.

Page 1 of 23 [ 333 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,726
Location: PNW

13 Jul 2018, 9:49 pm

I decided start a diary of stuff I do and problems I have.

Right now I am on a walk through the woods where the trail is mostly boardwalk because it's so swampy. Nice, cool and shady here. But getting close to mosquito time.

Since the botox treatment my walking has become easier and I can walk with less assistance. But teetering as always.

There's lots of little frogs that squeak in surprise and jump in the water as I walk by.


_________________
comfortably numb


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,918
Location: New England

13 Jul 2018, 9:52 pm

So you're basically out there engaged in territorial invasion and frog terrorization. Monster!

:mrgreen:


_________________
#JobsNotMobs


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,726
Location: PNW

13 Jul 2018, 9:56 pm

This is also one of those ask me anything threads.

I really don't know why I'm doing this.


_________________
comfortably numb


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,726
Location: PNW

13 Jul 2018, 9:59 pm

Darmok wrote:
So you're basically out there engaged in territorial invasion and frog terrorization. Monster!

:mrgreen:


The little things sound like they're having a heart attack and dropping dead. "Squeeeeak!" *plop*

Followed by evil laughter from me.

Image
Image


_________________
comfortably numb


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,726
Location: PNW

14 Jul 2018, 12:29 am

Wrong Planet is dying out so badly. Alex really failed us in my opinion.


_________________
comfortably numb


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,726
Location: PNW

14 Jul 2018, 12:37 am

Currently at a Friday night party in my pirate getup with my online friend. He's the one passed out drunk to the right.

Image


_________________
comfortably numb


BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Aug 2015
Age: 64
Posts: 3,910

14 Jul 2018, 12:38 pm

EzraS wrote:
Currently at a Friday night party in my pirate getup with my online friend. He's the one passed out drunk to the right.

Online friends are better than real world friends. Online, if they get drunk, they only puke virtual puke. If they got drunk in your place really, you'd have to clean the stuff up.


_________________
Purveyor of uncomfortable truths since 1978.


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,338
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

14 Jul 2018, 1:14 pm

Interesting how you’re utilizing and enjoying drugs & their effects on you (botox, in this case - which I realize is a toxin with physical affects vs mental) and yet you talk down to others who utilize different life enhancing substances that nature has to offer.

I always find peoples’ double standards and hypocrisy about the drugs they consume vs the ones others consume rather comical.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,197

14 Jul 2018, 1:17 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Interesting how you’re utilizing and enjoying drugs & their effects on you (botox, in this case - which I realize is a toxin with physical affects vs mental) and yet you talk down to others who utilize different life enhancing substances that nature has to offer.

I always find peoples’ double standards and hypocrisy about the drugs they consume vs the ones others consume rather comical.


I think taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that has been thoroughly studied and researched is much different than taking an illegal substance that has not been as well studied and could get you in legal trouble.

Whew! That was a long sentence.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,338
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

14 Jul 2018, 1:31 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Interesting how you’re utilizing and enjoying drugs & their effects on you (botox, in this case - which I realize is a toxin with physical affects vs mental) and yet you talk down to others who utilize different life enhancing substances that nature has to offer.

I always find peoples’ double standards and hypocrisy about the drugs they consume vs the ones others consume rather comical.


I think taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that has been thoroughly studied and researched is much different than taking an illegal substance that has not been as well studied and could get you in legal trouble.

Whew! That was a long sentence.


EzraS has specifically made statements against alcohol, marijuana, and magic mushrooms. All of these substances have well known effects and humans have been consuming them for thousands, of not tens or hundreds of thousands, of years.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,197

14 Jul 2018, 1:37 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Interesting how you’re utilizing and enjoying drugs & their effects on you (botox, in this case - which I realize is a toxin with physical affects vs mental) and yet you talk down to others who utilize different life enhancing substances that nature has to offer.

I always find peoples’ double standards and hypocrisy about the drugs they consume vs the ones others consume rather comical.


I think taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that has been thoroughly studied and researched is much different than taking an illegal substance that has not been as well studied and could get you in legal trouble.

Whew! That was a long sentence.


EzraS has specifically made statements against alcohol, marijuana, and magic mushrooms. All of these substances have well known effects and humans have been consuming them for thousands, of not tens or hundreds of thousands, of years.


Just because they’ve been consuming them for that long doesn’t mean they should. It also doesn’t make them legal.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,338
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

14 Jul 2018, 8:39 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Interesting how you’re utilizing and enjoying drugs & their effects on you (botox, in this case - which I realize is a toxin with physical affects vs mental) and yet you talk down to others who utilize different life enhancing substances that nature has to offer.

I always find peoples’ double standards and hypocrisy about the drugs they consume vs the ones others consume rather comical.


I think taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that has been thoroughly studied and researched is much different than taking an illegal substance that has not been as well studied and could get you in legal trouble.

Whew! That was a long sentence.


EzraS has specifically made statements against alcohol, marijuana, and magic mushrooms. All of these substances have well known effects and humans have been consuming them for thousands, of not tens or hundreds of thousands, of years.


Just because they’ve been consuming them for that long doesn’t mean they should. It also doesn’t make them legal.


:lol: C’mon, tell me another one! I could use a good laugh.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,197

14 Jul 2018, 8:44 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Interesting how you’re utilizing and enjoying drugs & their effects on you (botox, in this case - which I realize is a toxin with physical affects vs mental) and yet you talk down to others who utilize different life enhancing substances that nature has to offer.

I always find peoples’ double standards and hypocrisy about the drugs they consume vs the ones others consume rather comical.


I think taking a medication prescribed by a doctor that has been thoroughly studied and researched is much different than taking an illegal substance that has not been as well studied and could get you in legal trouble.

Whew! That was a long sentence.


EzraS has specifically made statements against alcohol, marijuana, and magic mushrooms. All of these substances have well known effects and humans have been consuming them for thousands, of not tens or hundreds of thousands, of years.


Just because they’ve been consuming them for that long doesn’t mean they should. It also doesn’t make them legal.


:lol: C’mon, tell me another one! I could use a good laugh.


What’s invisible and smells like carrots?

Bunny farts.



SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,429
Location: UK

14 Jul 2018, 9:07 pm

EzraS wrote:

Since the botox treatment my walking has become easier and I can walk with less assistance.


awesome news dude. Is the treatment finished yet?


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard


Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Sep 2017
Age: 63
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,749

14 Jul 2018, 10:04 pm

EzraS wrote:
I decided start a diary of stuff I do and problems I have.

Right now I am on a walk through the woods where the trail is mostly boardwalk because it's so swampy. Nice, cool and shady here. But getting close to mosquito time.

Since the botox treatment my walking has become easier and I can walk with less assistance. But teetering as always.

There's lots of little frogs that squeak in surprise and jump in the water as I walk by.


You're in good company...

“Tonight I walked around the pond scaring frogs; a couple of them jumped off, going, in effect, eek, and most grunted, and the pond was still. But one big frog, bright green like a poster-paint frog, didn't jump, so I waved my arm and stamped to scare it, and it jumped suddenly, and I jumped, and then everything in the pond jumped, and I laughed and laughed.”
― Annie Dillard (Pilgrim at Tinker Creek)

Since this is a pointless thread, here are a few points to remedy that.

Image

Image

Image


_________________
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!