Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2018, 11:36 pm

My sister was just telling me how late I was for many milestones.

I was late for walking. I was late for talking. I didnt speak til I was 5. I was late for potty training. I was 7 when I got completely out of diapers. I was late at reading. I couldnt read til I was 7-8. I love it now. I was late at math. Im still at a grade 9 level and.in a second year of grade 12. Im also leaving highschool later.

I also still cannot cut with scissors or knives safely. My fine motor skills suck. I also have a very hard time with pens and pencils. I also still wear diapers at night. I feel stupid sometimes.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 8:11 am

At least you’re progressing.

I bet, at 25, you’ll be a full-fledged adult.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 8:58 am

I'm in my 50s and I'm still learning stuff! I learned to cook when I was 50.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2018, 8:11 pm

Everyone is fast, medium and slow, at different times and activities :mrgreen:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2018, 8:19 pm

Ilikemusic wrote:
My sister was just telling me how late I was for many milestones.

I was late for walking. I was late for talking. I didnt speak til I was 5. I was late for potty training. I was 7 when I got completely out of diapers. I was late at reading. I couldnt read til I was 7-8. I love it now. I was late at math. Im still at a grade 9 level and.in a second year of grade 12. Im also leaving highschool later.

I also still cannot cut with scissors or knives safely. My fine motor skills suck. I also have a very hard time with pens and pencils. I also still wear diapers at night. I feel stupid sometimes.

If you wet the bed and it's not due to structural problems then you can get a medication called vasopressin that can stop that.