Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 11:06 pm

They do this all the time and - 90% of the time when there is a clear leaning - it turns out the shooter was a Trump supporter. They terrifyingly love targeting schools the most. It's why they try to jump on it so fast.

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 11:25 pm

The main perp behind the "ravenchamps" hoax is the Gateway Pundit.

That is the same fascisti site - along with other racist filth sites - that is being sued for falsely naming an innocent teenager as the driver who rammed into and murdered Heather Heyer at the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The victim and his family had to flee their home after receiving death threats due to the libel. Details in the link.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 11:27 pm

can we not say "trumptards" please? thx

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 11:46 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
can we not say "trumptards" please? thx

Okay. I only used it in an ironic sense here as the perps behind the "Jacksonville killer is Trump resistance" hoax claimed that the Florida shooter referred to their slimy ilk with that term.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 3:29 am

I saw a bunch of posts from my Trumpian frieds refencing it. Checked on it, found out that there was no there there and did not post it. Even if the guy was a Trump hater the motive seems to be a extreme sense of entitlement “I deserve to win and if you prevent that you deserve to die”.

I see a lot of Facebook posts from Trump supporters putting the military in a reverent light, comparing SJW whiners to military heroes. I have seen no mention of John McCain from them.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman