I want to watch Supernanny but can't find it anywhere

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2018, 11:00 am

I am into Supernanny lately, but I can't find it on any sites to watch it, and it's not in any video stores. I tried to see if I could buy it online but my brother says it won't be the proper thing or something (he's the expert on buying online, not me). Also Supernanny isn't on TV any more and I don't have netflix.

Youtube is useless because of it's stupid copyright policy (how come some '90s TV shows are all on Youtube but not others??) There are some US episodes but I prefer the UK ones. The US ones are more onscreen talking than action, and the families always live in big posh houses. The UK ones are the best, with average chav families in council houses.

I hate Youtube and all it's contradicting policies. What is the point in it in the first place if you can't watch half of what you're looking for?

Leahcar
Toucan
Toucan

12 Sep 2018, 1:18 pm

Finding full Supernanny UK episodes on YouTube is like finding the yeti. I also agree the British episodes are generally better, not so much because of the families themselves though but the format. The UK series episodes feel more like unpolished documentaries while the American series is more like a doctored reality TV show.
I know there are a handful of episodes uploaded on Dailymotion. One episode I'd want to see again is the Bixley family, the one where the boy has a severe food phobia.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2018, 1:38 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I want to watch Supernanny but can't find it anywhere
The final episode of Supernanny aired on 18 March 2011. That might have something to do with it.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Sep 2018, 9:54 pm

I can offer you cautious advice, but I can't guarantee that such a thing would be 100% safe so I'll refrain for now.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2018, 11:46 am

Finally, some replies!

Mythos - tell me the cautious reply anyway. :)

I just don't understand why more US episodes are uploaded than UK episodes. There's about 2 or 3 UK episodes at the moment which I've watched twice through. But I have an urge to binge watch all the UK episodes.