Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

thatfrog
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Sep 2018, 1:09 am

Hey, I'm Jeje! Twenty-one, trans boy. I've not been diagnosed with any ASD, but I have been diagnosed with a lot of other things during my eight-year career as a psychiatric patient, none of which really fit me as well as autism. I live by myself, don't work or study (disability pension), and am crushingly lonely. Thanks for having me!

Ms.Berg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 3:31 am

Hello Jeje! Nice to see you here. I am sorry to hear you are so lonely! I hope you will find help in being here on WP :) I am also on disability pension and struggled with loneliness when I was your age. You will find many with similar experiences I think. Welcome.

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 8:30 am

Welcome thatfrog!

Sorry to hear you are so lonely, I was as well in the past, and it can physically start to hurt when it gets to extremes. Awful to experience, and I hope you will find good people who enrich your life and take away that horrible loneliness.

Enjoy the forum!

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 10:02 am

Welcome to wrongplanet as, I hope you find a great deal of serenity here and being able to not only find answers to whatever questions you seek, but also being able to converse with others in a comfortable environment.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2018, 12:25 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D