Relationship with married person

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2018, 11:53 am

Sounds like a sordid topic to be sure. However, in my case, it was all on the up-and-up. I met a Swiss woman in 2005, and we entered into a relationship that lasted about five years. We basically met each other in our respective countries every few months. She was still married to her husband, and remains so to this day. He was in Thailand when I first came to see her, but his mother passed away, making it necessary for his return to Switzerland to deal with the affairs of her estate.

I can tell you, I was very on edge when I heard he would be coming to their house while I was still in the country. I needn't have worried. We got on wonderfully! We shared a few drinks and laughs!

Yeah, that was an odd relationship without a doubt. I've gotten a few odd looks when I tell people about it -- understandably!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2018, 11:55 am

Reminds me of this song.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2018, 11:59 am

Like "Me and Mrs Jones," without the breakup.....

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2018, 2:16 pm

Perhaps I need to write my own song chronicling my experience. I'm not sure where to begin, though. Perhaps I'll entitle it, "Me And My Girlfriend's Husband Got Tanked On Lager and Glenfiddich." Alright, more like well-oiled. But that wouldn't be a very compelling title.

Or how about, "My Girlfriend's Husband Bought Me A Pair Of Smiley Face Underwear Inn Thailand." (I swear on all that's holy, I'm not making that up!)

Oscar Meyer Lansky