Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

heffe1981
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Sep 2018, 5:54 pm

Switch can be played online now. Anybody looking to play? I have Mario Kart 8 and Lego Worlds. Plus there are the 20 NES games that everyone gets for free.

Not really on Xbox live

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2018, 5:45 pm

Ehhh.

I'll be playing Smash online once that comes out. I do have Lego Worlds, but I do the PC version of that, there's no reason for me to do the console one. It is a darned good game though, yeah? I was super impressed by it. Honestly just briefly mentioning it here makes me wanna dive back into it. I think I might do that.

The NES games I dont really care about.... already have the entire NES/Famicom library on this computer here.

That being said, the Switch has always been online-capable (games such as Splatoon 2 and ARMS and such). It's just that now they're charging you for it. Kinda a nasty move, really. I'm willing to do it for Smash though... really cant wait for that.

I do have Mario Kart 8. But I dont know where it went (I'm about as organized as a tornado). I'm sure it's in this stupid room of mine somewhere but I'm not so good at finding things that get lost.

heffe1981
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Sep 2018, 11:37 pm

Misery wrote:
Ehhh.

I'll be playing Smash online once that comes out. I do have Lego Worlds, but I do the PC version of that, there's no reason for me to do the console one. It is a darned good game though, yeah? I was super impressed by it. Honestly just briefly mentioning it here makes me wanna dive back into it. I think I might do that.

The NES games I dont really care about.... already have the entire NES/Famicom library on this computer here.

That being said, the Switch has always been online-capable (games such as Splatoon 2 and ARMS and such). It's just that now they're charging you for it. Kinda a nasty move, really. I'm willing to do it for Smash though... really cant wait for that.

I do have Mario Kart 8. But I dont know where it went (I'm about as organized as a tornado). I'm sure it's in this stupid room of mine somewhere but I'm not so good at finding things that get lost.

I will get smash bros if I find at least three other people that are down to play online. That was a sucky move from Nintendo to start charging for online services now that there are games worth playing online. The worst move though is how Mario party is limited.

Not really on Xbox live