Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 11:56 am

A lot of times on this website I read about people needing the required social skills to make friends. Most of the time I think it just might be down to just having good manners. People make friends with those like themselves who have common interests like themselves. It's not just a matter of just going out there and making friends. I will never understand the magic ability of NT's when they get together. It seems to be more chatter than anything else - very superficial yet active at the same time. I see how good manners can apply to them too. I don't think that aspies should spend their youth or even spend their whole adulthood coveting NT relationships. You were born to be you and not somebody else. It's easy for teachers, social workers, and guidance counselors to say to aspies to do this and to do that because they have this already. I'd like to see an NT attempt to navigate in an aspie dominated society where our rules apply. Make up some aspie rules and post them :D I'll start: "the prohibition of interrogating conversations" of which the penalty shall be to walk one city block completely naked with only shoewear on. :)

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 1:45 pm

No lying (white lies count) punishment, 24hrs complete isolation and silence (no communication).

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2018, 10:26 pm

No expecting people to understand exactly what you're thinking when you smile weirdly and quirk an eyebrow.

Penalty: Come up with a better user interface for Google Chrome. And implement it. Like, with coding.