New Kavanaugh victim Julie Swetnick details gang rapes

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 10:21 am

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls were drugged and raped

Quote:

* The lawyer Michael Avenatti on Wednesday identified another accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, Washington resident Julie Swetnick.

* Swetnick, in an affidavit posted online by Avenatti, claims that Kavanaugh, as a high school student in the early 1980s, with others spiked the drinks of girls at house parties with grain alcohol and/or drugs to "cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "

* Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Mark Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys."

The lawyer Michael Avenatti on Wednesday identified another accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, Washington resident Julie Swetnick.

Swetnick, in an affidavit posted online by Avenatti, claims that Kavanaugh, as a high school student in the early 1980s, with others spiked the drinks of girls at house parties with grain alcohol and/or drugs to "cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "

Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Mark Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys."

"I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their 'turn' with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge Brett Kavanaugh," Swetnick said.

She also said that in approximately 1982 "I became the victim of one of these 'gang' or 'train' rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

The Affidavit :
https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/sta ... 8730843136

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 12:30 pm

The floodgates are opening wider...

I expect to see the count of Mr. Kavanaugh's victims reach double digits soon.

Very soon.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 1:31 pm

Now that Bill Cosby has been sentenced to spend what could be the rest of his life in prison,
then so should Kavanaugh.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 2:00 pm

Senate Judiciary committee to vote on Friday.

They must think they've got the votes.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 2:07 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Senate confirmation vote on Friday.

They must think they've got the votes.

Or they want to let the chips fall and get on with things either way.

I wondered why Blasey-Ford was demanding a federal FBI inquiry into an alleged state (non federal) matter far past any statute of limitations. It didn't make sense for many many reasons. It became clear to me from the Joe Biden recording during the Clarence Thomas hearing in which Biden explained that an FBI inquiry, but nature DOES NOT reach any conclusion or even a recommendation. FBI inquiries end with a result being inconclusive.

Genius on the part of those against a Kavanaugh appointment to ask for such a thing since "Inconclusive" casts a doubt. It would have been a guaranteed air of doubt by its very nature. An FBI inquiry would therefore have had zero chance for an outcome to be innocence on Kavanaugh's part.

Pretty, pretty, pretty sneaky.

Also, pure speculation on my part, but I just don't think a Blasey-Ford scenario would have advanced at all let alone as far as it has in previous generations: 36 years ago, all alleged witnesses named by the accuser refute the story, no date, no known location, not to mention the demands her attorneys have placed on the Senate that are literally counter to due process. I just don't think such a thing would have been given any credence or consideration. It's like we're living in an alternate universe. A bizzaro-world.

We went through a time period in our country's history that has similarities to how it seems some would like things to evolve (ie guilty until proven innocent). It was a time when someone could extend their arm, then their finger, point at someone and yell: "Witch!"..........

Last edited by Magna on 26 Sep 2018, 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 2:14 pm

I can't think of another SCOTUS nominee who has hanged on for this long. But, I could be wrong.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 4:14 pm

And with this third accuser now coming forward, Kavanaugh is now trying to make himself look like the victim even more.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/politics/julie-swetnick-avenatti-kavenaugh.html

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 4:17 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
And with this third accuser now coming forward, Kavanaugh is now trying to make himself look like the victim even more.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/us/politics/julie-swetnick-avenatti-kavenaugh.html

It'd be poetic justice if Kavanaugh receives a criminal penalty for sexual abuse instead of getting into the Supreme Court. :mrgreen:

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 4:20 pm

Well, they could always just appoint Merrick Garland. After all, they believe that every single nominee to SCOTUS deserves a prompt and fair hearing... now that they're calling the shots.

Scumbags.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 5:31 pm

But... but... but he's a virgin... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 5:52 pm

Yep. Every single time.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!