Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2018, 12:07 am

This is referring to Christianity, and I will ask atheists to avoid rude comments.

What I really love about God is his grace, which is so strong, so patient, so amazing and transformational that it makes me want to be more like him.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2018, 12:49 am

My favourite thing is that He is not some distant deity created everything and left us to it. He wants a personal individual relationship with each of us and He will keep call till He gets our attention. He knocks at the door and waits, and because He wants us to come of our own free will He does not force us. Absolute definition of Love.

AQ 40
ASD-1

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2018, 9:38 am

I'm an atheist....but I understand, full well, why people are drawn to God.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2018, 10:20 am

What i Love Best About 'God' Is 'God' Lives
As All Existence And Is Not Hard to 'See' For
Those Who Do See God As all Existence Now
(Like my Cat) Beyond Alpha Thru Omega Allone
In Other
Words
So Much
More Than
Just Words
And Other
Idol Symbols Alone;
Yes, The God Cats 'See'
And Humans Often Wholly Miss.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 3:23 am

His weakness to iron chariots.

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2018, 6:20 pm

I like how he makes man in his own image and then immediately proceeds to bring Adam various animals to be his mate.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 7:42 pm

I especially like how he took on a human body and a human nature in order to fulfill the law and to suffer it's judgement in our place for our salvation. Nothing shows God as a loving father more than this.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 10:26 pm

It's a bigger troll than Aleister Crowley, Andy Kaufman, Johnny Knoxville, and Donald Trump rolled together. I don't mean that to knock It, that just seems to be what the flow of things would suggest.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin