Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 12:21 am

I have had an off and on fever all weekend. I've also been vomiting, sweating and coughing up my own snot. My chest is rattling and my head is throbbing.

My mom is out of state, it's 1:17 in the morning and I can't legally drive and my brother doesn't have his license. I basically have no one to call to take me to the ER. Should I get some sleep to pass time until my mom gets home? Or should I call someone to take me to the ER even though it's almost 1:30 in the morning?

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 4:46 am

Sorry about my late response. Get lots of rest whilst covering yourself up with lots of blankets. You probably shouldn't eat anything but it is necessary to consume plenty of water to recover from fever. You describe what seem like they might be withdrawal-symptoms for something. Are you prescribed with medications ?

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I have had an off and on fever all weekend. I've also been vomiting, sweating and coughing up my own snot. My chest is rattling and my head is throbbing.

My mom is out of state, it's 1:17 in the morning and I can't legally drive and my brother doesn't have his license. I basically have no one to call to take me to the ER. Should I get some sleep to pass time until my mom gets home? Or should I call someone to take me to the ER even though it's almost 1:30 in the morning?

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 12:20 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
Sorry about my late response. Get lots of rest whilst covering yourself up with lots of blankets. You probably shouldn't eat anything but it is necessary to consume plenty of water to recover from fever. You describe what seem like they might be withdrawal-symptoms for something. Are you prescribed with medications ?
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:

I recently got my abilify reduced. My mom has been sick with the same thing. I can't stop coughing up gross stuff luckily I go to the doctor tomorrow.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 6:10 pm

I hope you're feeling better now.